ECU Tuning & Fuel Management Discuss electronics and related components within.

electrics

Old 05-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Default electrics

I have a 1990 Honda civic si 3dr and I have a problem with my runin lights, horn and brake lights, Instrument lights, clock, interior lights, cig. lighter. It will blow every fuse i put in the slot were im havin the problem. So when ever I have the e-brake on like one click the runin lights, and horn and brake lights would work when I put the fuse in its slot. When I bought the car originally it had been broken in to and the ignition cylinder and housing were all fubared up, and there was an new ignition cylinder and housing wired up beside the steering column. I started to have trouble with this when I instaled a cd player and updated the speakers. But I guess there was one in it before cause the whole slot to put the cd player in was gone and some loose wires. I did ground it correctly and placed one power wire to an empty slot on the fuse box. So last weekend I replaced the steering column and took the sensor from the e-brake and grounded it. So now the runnin lights,and horn and brake lights work fine I just have the e-brake signal on. But the instrument lights, clock, cig. lighter, and interior lights still dont work, but no fuses are blow. I would really appreciated any help given.