HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   Does it worth it the Post polish..... (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/does-worth-post-polish-26429/)

HaZe89 08-01-2006 12:17 AM

Does it worth it the Post polish.....

Well today i was at the muffler shop and when i was wating for my work is done i passed by a garage just next to the mufflre shop and i see a bunch of engine stuff, i guees it was a machine shop, so i enter and asked Yes it was. So i asked the price for a port polish and the tell me 25 buck and i need to bring the head work. Now does it woth it for 25 buck?? how much gain in hp and performance will i get??

>>>>>>>And the most important... how in the world can i take out hte head work from my engine???? im 17 year old i know a little bit of mechanic i think with a good step by step is enoguth for me to get it out and put it back later. should i take this out myself??? is yes where in the internet can i get direction, walktrougth or anyinformation that may help me to do it???????? is there invodle any dificult stuff thsat require profetional experience?... you know the guy tell me to get the cam and bring the thing with no other part on it

and by hte way mi engine is a d16z6

civicexracer 08-01-2006 12:29 AM

RE: Does it worth it the Post polish.....

25 for port and polish seems cheap but i wouldnt really know. and holy freakin crap that was difficult to read. grammar much?

4doorturbo 08-01-2006 12:45 AM

wait a port and polish job for 25 bucks?

TicKeR_96_HaTcH 08-01-2006 05:34 AM

ORIGINAL: civicexracer

25 for port and polish seems cheap but i wouldnt really know. and holy freakin crap that was difficult to read. grammar much?
I don't think english is his first language man. I'm not sure what it is, maybe french? Parles tu francais Haze? Jpense pas qui a trop de monde sur HCF qui parle francais hehe. Ya tu quelqu'un qui me comprend ici? :)

TiCkEr

My04Civic 08-01-2006 08:33 AM

[sm=alcoholic.gif] ???[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

HaZe89 08-01-2006 09:31 AM

No Dude im latin.... well yeah thing like that are usually cheap in little islands like puerto rico. Any way does anybody know any web site wich can help me ????

4doorturbo 08-01-2006 12:16 PM

wow thats cheap. well the only website i know that ive actually seen and heard good resulsts from is honda-performance.com. i know there are more but thats one off the top of my head.

pWnEdU 08-01-2006 04:29 PM

A $25 port job will probably cost you HP.

riceburner700 08-01-2006 05:25 PM

have you seen any other porting and polishing done by this shop?

finalimpact 08-01-2006 11:51 PM

it costs me $45 just for a sanding drum kit........i cant see the p&p being $25.........but then again you never know.