HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   H22A vs Boosted D (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/h22a-vs-boosted-d-43293/)

INJENalltheway 04-30-2007 09:22 PM

RE: H22A vs Boosted D

Well said...

TurboD 04-30-2007 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: t34me

im sorry to go off topic, i just got a little laugh from the douch bag turbo d that has 17 posts and runs up in here like he owns shi*. Anyways, turbo-d and if your autocrossing, im not sure you want to take hair pin turns with that H sitting up front.
are you in such a bad mood cause you have to drive that thing everyday? If you are then I agree.

INJENalltheway 04-30-2007 09:42 PM

Attacking veteran members of the forum that have the respect of MANY is not going to make you look like a badass. The only thing you are going to gain from your immature attacks are people disrespecting you. Chill out dude.

TurboD 04-30-2007 09:45 PM

I know man, but why sould I have to take crap from this chump? Is that how it works? If i ever get 1000 posts I can then go diss noobs?

Pete 04-30-2007 09:47 PM

The D series is going to need forged rods/pistons to handle 250 whp. I would stay with the D series, but do it right. A Z6 with a built bottom end would handle 250 whp no problem, but getting it tuned to like 225whp would be more than you need/want, and its less strain on the motor. As long as the D series engine is built and tuned properly it will be much better than the H swap. I was getting 40+MPG on my 19T Greddy boosted Z6........and it wasnt even tuned properly.......

t34me 04-30-2007 10:02 PM

1. Its not about posts, its about respect
2. Again, calling out a long time memeber on here and asking them why they are talking=not good idea
3.If your in Atlanta, lets meet up and race for pinks, we can see how much it sucks to drive my car

sbowers 04-30-2007 11:17 PM

ORIGINAL: t34me

1. Its not about posts, its about respect
2. Again, calling out a long time memeber on here and asking them why they are talking=not good idea
3.If your in Atlanta, lets meet up and race for pinks, we can see how much it sucks to drive my car
Stop being a prick the kid just came on here to get some questions answered. Its douche bags like you that give honda forums bad names. Join date and number of posts is irrelevant. and 3.If your in Atlanta, lets meet up and race for pinks, is possibly the dumbest most ricey thing ive ever heard. Stop the E-Thuggin yo. I think a boosted B series is the most suitable motor for you.

t34me 04-30-2007 11:40 PM

"E-thugging yo" beats my statement by a long shot. And i said the exact same thing you just did about post numbers. If you had bothered to read preivous posts, youll see he came with the attitude, not me. And, i also gave a legit answer in the question he was asking.So, anything else to make yourself look like an ass, or are you done?

SE_2_EG 04-30-2007 11:44 PM

Come on quit flamin, your jacking the thread. In all reality the h will be more reliable (other than normal engine problems any car has) cause of course you'll probably be using a stock ecu which will do away with tuning problems and turbos don't last forever. With the autocross a t25 will spool fast and the extra weight of an h22 will have to be made up in suspension work.. The t25 civic it starts boosting at 2500. the problem with that is with freeway travel your about 2500 to 3000 rpms. I believe riceburner has a t3 turbo that spools at 3500. I'd ask him about his set up. You'll also have to consider when doing autocross is traction. Both set ups will have hella traction problems. My first gear is a waste cause I can't even get full boost (redline + spinning tires lol) Whatever you choose keep us posted.

t34me 04-30-2007 11:52 PM

Not trying to thread jack, im done. He had a attitude with a member, i said somthing about it and yet at same time answered his question with a legit answer. Whatever, its over. Good luck with build on whatever you decide to do.