HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   How to steal a civic? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/how-steal-civic-43055/)

thefamousak 04-26-2007 11:41 AM

How to steal a civic?

Ok guys, first of all I don't really want to steal a civic. My pregnantsister has a 95 Honda civic dx that has been broken into 3 times! Last night she called me to tell me that it was broken into again and this time it is worse than ever [:@]. This time the wheel is stuck, a key wont go into the ignition, the dash is all messed up, and the car is pretty much thrashed. This is really bad because the car is stuck at her apartment complex with the wheel turned and locked. She had a special ignition kill switch which might just have saved the day... haha.

So my question ishow to steal a civic. I know there is a pin on the steering that needs to be broken out, and some wires need to be spliced because I need to move the car back to my house so I can fix it, because I am acool brother like that. Any links to webpages would be awesome too. (I know that I have seen this kind of thing before). Thanks guys.

Fiasco 04-26-2007 11:44 AM

RE: How to steal a civic?

how about an alarm?

Lost 04-26-2007 02:26 PM

C'mon man, that story is fake and your just trying to steal someones Civic arnt you!

Take your dizzy with you next time if its that bad...

StifflersMom 04-26-2007 02:34 PM

Taking the fuse door cover and the fuel pump fuse is easier.

drbyers 04-26-2007 02:35 PM

try buying a ford taurus. you can't give those away...

Remmy 04-26-2007 02:47 PM

^ LAWL

JerZy 04-26-2007 02:51 PM

Could've word the title a bit better...

windcalmer 04-26-2007 03:12 PM

I would say, have it towed to the dealership and have them break it free. I really dont think anyone here is gonna tell you how to steal a car. After all how in the world do we know that you are telling the truth? I swear we get at least on these every other month. LOL

StifflersMom 04-26-2007 03:35 PM

Yep...even though everyone knows how, we ain't sharing.

the_turtle 04-26-2007 07:01 PM

and before you try to throw in the bit where "the wheel is locked sideways"...my dad owns a towing company, and i know for a fact that with a car as light as a civic, thats not even a problem...now if it were a truck or something, then that might take a minute or two.

having it towed to the dealer would be your best bet....but it will cost you your left testicle...or first child...or maybe both. just get it towed if you really need it moved. (after all, thats what they are there for!)