HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   TOYOTA IS RIGHT OVER HERE (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/toyota-right-over-here-13072/)

93SiHb 11-24-2005 01:38 AM

RE: TOYOTA IS RIGHT OVER HERE

looks Like Someone ripped em off on those 10 grand grand sold em a crappy hoodscoop 800 dollar paint job and 12 y/o fitment of m3 lights

AOL.COM 11-24-2005 07:05 AM

[:@]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2769/45C71189CDBF4A0180E7566B4C569978.jpg[/IMG]

absoulute 11-24-2005 08:25 AM

i love show cars like that.......makes mine look better.....

only downfall is thats why most people hate show cars..

i love the flames and the crooked headlights fabulous he must of entered a ghetto pimp my ride

Russianmafia 11-24-2005 11:03 AM

OMG pople i read all ur crap u wrote to me im not gonna just waste my time to reply for each of you im just gonna say

We are not like yall!!!! )) WE LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT THATS WHY WE HAVE INTERCOOLER ON THE TOP OF ENGINE IF YOU DIDNT GET THAT THATS WHY I HAVE BIG ASS SCOOP!!!

WHO SAID I FINISHED WORKING ON MY CAR ? HUH? iM STILL WORKING THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN RIGHT WHEN I FINISHED DOIN LIGHTS. OR WHATEVER

SMOKING YOUR WEAK CIVICS,CRX'S,ACCORDS EVERY ****ING DAY THATS NOT EVEN ENTERESTING TO RACE WITH YALL SO STFU TAN

PEACE OUT YO

Russianmafia 11-24-2005 11:04 AM

NO MAN I JUST SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE DONT EVEN WANNA LOOK AT THIS SHIIT!

Pete 11-24-2005 11:10 AM

haha looks like we hit his sensitive spot.

BallardCivic 11-24-2005 11:43 AM

Awwww, poor baby had to go to capital letters just to express his anger. Take a chill pill dude. Its just some hazing. It happens everytime someone joins and says theyve got the meanest car on the streets, and boasts about how many "kills" they have. But seriously, you might want to re-think the look.

fast93civic 11-24-2005 11:56 AM

dude, all of a sudden you lost that accent that you had in your writting before! amazing, welcome to hondacivicforum english class 101!

XCM828 11-24-2005 11:56 AM

Yeah, and why do you come to a Civic forum to show off your Tercel?

WE LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT THATS WHY WE HAVE INTERCOOLER ON THE TOP OF ENGINE IF YOU DIDNT GET THAT THATS WHY I HAVE BIG ASS SCOOP!!!
Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it.

And come on, seriously dude. Purple with red flames? That's just....wow.

Oh, and English > you.

EDIT: Oh, and how exactly does one chill at google?

StifflersMom 11-24-2005 09:22 PM

Now have you ever opened that little hood of yours??? Would that be a match-box sized intercooler you "have" in there? (I highly doubt that you need an intercooler with no turbo) Do you have any idea what the engine in that thing is? Give us an underhood shot of that Zaporozhets of yours...

Also does anyone think he still ahs stock wheels on it? There's tooo much open space behind that front bumper of his showing up...