HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   turbo or all engine???? plz suggestions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/turbo-all-engine-plz-suggestions-43926/)

civludeh22 05-08-2007 05:50 PM

turbo or all engine???? plz suggestions

i got a h22 in my 95 civic should i go trbo or n/a???

cpl rampage 05-08-2007 06:24 PM

RE: turbo or all engine???? plz suggestions

we cant tell you what to do, it is totally up to you, you need to know what your power goals are, if you can deal with turbo lag, how expensive, who is gonna build it up, you, or a shop. if you set out some more info like that, we could maby give you some pointers.

k_dogg70 05-08-2007 06:50 PM

hey dude, i was thinking about putting a h22 in my 95 civic dx? what advice can u give me? i dont wanna reinvent the wheel. what tips do u have. how hard was it to wire up the vtec. did u have to cut a hole in firewall for the cable tranny? anything will be helpful! thanks

LakeSide Rider

Fiirkan 05-08-2007 06:53 PM

To the original poster, if you have to ask then you are no where near ready for either. i say research till your eye's bleed

And k_dogg, don't you already have a thread pertaining to you h22 swap? Don't threadjack just cause someone posted in another thread

ScoobyAddict14 05-08-2007 07:01 PM

id say keep the h22 n/a because when you boost a h22 its gonna give you nightmares.

k_dogg70 05-08-2007 08:05 PM

fiirkan, the man said he had done a h22 swap and was now thinking about turbo. What is the problem with asking him about how his swap went? Threadjack? pleaz my whole crew makes G's tonights the night baby so blow up on these!

heymikey19 05-08-2007 08:11 PM

yea dude when you boost that get ready for some insane wheelspin

Lost 05-08-2007 08:38 PM

The FRM sleeves will give you nightmares when they see boost.

Forty04 05-09-2007 05:29 AM

ORIGINAL: k_dogg70

fiirkan, the man said he had done a h22 swap and was now thinking about turbo. What is the problem with asking him about how his swap went? Threadjack? pleaz my whole crew makes G's tonights the night baby so blow up on these!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!

To the OP, boosting an H22 is no easy task, I suggest to do some major research before even attempting it. All motor is no joke either once you get really into it.

the_turtle 05-09-2007 07:22 AM

i say full bolt on's for the h22 and leave it at that...they already make pretty good power.