Events / Meets This section is for posting information about car shows, meetings, racing events, etc.

EVENT: Carlisle Performance & Style – May 8 & 9

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 08:15 AM
Default EVENT: Carlisle Performance & Style – May 8 & 9

Carlisle Performance & Style is more than a car show; Performance & Style is a motorsports and lifestyle celebration. The first weekend in May, the 102-acre Carlisle PA Fairgrounds will once again be home to the hottest, loudest, fastest and most tricked-out cars, trucks and SUVs on the East Coast. Over 1,500 custom compacts, tuners, modern muscle cars, VIP sedans and SUVs, mini trucks and more will roll up on the showfield. Performance & Style is also the place to shop for new and used parts, accessories and memorabilia with a huge vending area, featuring the Manufacturers Midway - home to the top names in aftermarket, custom and new parts dealers. Pile on live music, burnout and beauty competitions, invitational displays and special guests and you will see that Carlisle is the place to let the world know that the movement is still alive! Limited vending space still available.

To register your car or club, visit www.Carlisle Events.com or call (717) 243-7855 for more details.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Snail'n Admin

I havent been there in a year or so, but I've seen pictures from last years event on PAtuned. Carlisle fairgrounds is a huge venue, hopefully itll be a nice show.

Old 01-26-2010, 04:37 AM

With loads of events in our world closing their doors, we are super excited to show that Carlisle is not going anywhere! We've made a few changes this year to make the event even more fun and a true representation of where the tuner/custom scene started and where we're going. Any questions or comments on what you'd like to see from the event, please let me know! Register early to save $$
http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=22

Old 01-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

im trying to round up a crew to go. i dont want to go by myself

Old 01-27-2010, 04:18 AM

I know a bunch of crews and clubs from Pittsburgh make the Carlisle journey. When I hear of some, I'll give you heads up. The "beast" needs to make the journey, even if it's solo

Old 01-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

lmao.. my whips automatic and stock.. i named it that for the lolz haha

Old 01-28-2010, 05:33 PM

If a couple HCF people say they'll go, I'll make the trip. Not trying to drive up by myself and be the only one with a HCF sticker!

So.................... is anyone going?

Old 01-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Snail'n Admin

i would....but the week after is my finals, so i probably wont. Ill know closer to the time

Old 01-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

im trying to get my buddy to go, ill ask around and find out who's goin.. we need to get mitch to go haha

Old 02-08-2010, 12:54 PM
HCF Member

I'm going if the build is done by may, gunna be tight. prob won't have time or a swap and/or tuck

Quick Reply: EVENT: Carlisle Performance & Style – May 8 & 9