General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

****ed My Car UP

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 06:22 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: ****ed My Car UP

your buying parts for your car that you "think" are messed up? why dont you take off the tire first and see whats really broken?

Old 10-17-2007, 06:38 AM

^+1

Old 10-17-2007, 12:38 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

your buying parts for your car that you "think" are messed up? why dont you take off the tire first and see whats really broken?
Maybe you didn't read my posts at all because I never once said I'm buying the parts. I said what I think is broken...

Old 10-17-2007, 12:44 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: bcrichguitars

WTF is wrong with everyone. Settle some things out here.

1. I NEVER SAID DRIFTING, I said " I was sliding around"
2. I hope you have your license taken away too or crash your car too, everyone makes mistakes...

Sorry for driving responsibly. Its drivers like you that give honda drivers a bad rep. You car isnt fast, and chances are it never will be......so stop driving like it is. The roads are not your racetrack. Wanna test the limits on your car? Check out the SCCA for auto Xing

Old 10-17-2007, 12:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Pete

2. I hope you have your license taken away too or crash your car too, everyone makes mistakes...

Sorry for driving responsibly. Its drivers like you that give honda drivers a bad rep. You car isnt fast, and chances are it never will be......so stop driving like it is. The roads are not your racetrack. Wanna test the limits on your car? Check out the SCCA for auto Xing
pwnt!

Old 10-17-2007, 12:52 PM
mxs
HCF Member

I NEVER SAID DRIFTING, I said " I was sliding around"
I only said "drifting" because YOU said it first

Lol dude I wasn't trying to act cool, I love my car! I absolutely love it, and i love drifting, and i love racing. Of course a praking lot isn't the right place to drift, but we were making a video of me and my friends

anyway, take it to a shop to diagnose how much sh*t you broke. Or post some pictures, maybe a video?

Old 10-17-2007, 01:15 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Pete

You don't know my cars.
I dont know what the **** you have done to your civic but I 150% Guarantee you will never beat my S10, and as much as I'd love to sit here and tell you how my 350 is 100% built up holley carb professional tuned any everything, I'm pretty sure your civic doesn't run 9.7 seconds so you can go **** yourself.
I like how you think you can make fun of people because they make a simple mistake, me sliding in a curb at 2 am with no other cars in the parking lot is none of your ****ing concern, so go crawl back into your ****ing grandam and do all honda drivers a favour and sell it to someone who doesn't treat people with complete disrespect.
I even bet my best friends 442 would beat your civic.
And my civic, I never said was fast, I just run 9psi on stock internals, what do you run on yours?

Old 10-17-2007, 01:20 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mxs

I NEVER SAID DRIFTING, I said " I was sliding around"
I only said "drifting" because YOU said it first

Lol dude I wasn't trying to act cool, I love my car! I absolutely love it, and i love drifting, and i love racing. Of course a praking lot isn't the right place to drift, but we were making a video of me and my friends

anyway, take it to a shop to diagnose how much sh*t you broke. Or post some pictures, maybe a video?
Ya thanks dude, I didn't remember but you're probably right.
I will take some pictures, I'll try for a video.
Once I get it back going again first Friday that comes around i'll be video taping my S10 racing my buddies Olds 442. It's not really a fair race since he hasn't really built his internals yet (Just a cam in there).
I will also record my civic running the quarter mile, the previous owner ran low 14's, just got my new turbo manifold in the mail today, I'm hoping to run high 13's but ill be happy with under 14.5. After I fix my wheel problem, I'm going to order a Evo III 16g, it runs 11psi off the internal wastegate, i'm just gonna take it easy on it until I do the internals. Got the greddy profec b spec II boost controller all setup, just waiting for the money now

I'm upgrading the valve springs, retainers, stage 2 turbo cam, vitara pistons, eagle conencting rods, walbro fuel pump

Old 10-17-2007, 03:44 PM
HCF Member

Ok so insted of arguing maybe we can just drop it.
I jacked my car up today, I don't really understand what all the damage is though.
The control arm is snapped
I talked to a place that will lift my car up on a hoist and find what else I ****ed up and give me a free estimate.
Sounds good to me, I'm gonna try and replace the control arm tomorrow and also fix the brake fluid leak
Here's some pictures.

You can see the damage it did to my quarter panel, and how far back the tire is, it's rubbing slightly.

Don't why why but I took a picture of the brake fluid everywhere.

This is where the brake fluid is leaking from

Snapped in half, this is the lower control arm correct?

Don't know the names of these parts, but does the axle or w/e that bar is look bent?

Rim is bent, goodbye 14" Rays, hello 17" Konig

Old 10-17-2007, 03:49 PM
HCF Member

Jeez, how do you afford all that? Sell drugs much?

Quick Reply: ****ed My Car UP