General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

After Market Camshaft Pulley Manufacturers

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 11:16 AM
HCF Member

so i should buy black exhaust wrap how much does that cost?

Old 10-24-2010, 12:22 PM

C'mon man. Search a little on before just having us spoon feed information to you.

http://tinyurl.com/28nq8mw

Old 10-24-2010, 02:34 PM
HCF Member

i am sorry i am just trying to gain the knowledge the best i can i really dont want to get banned again that already happend once. im 17 im just trying to get smart with honda's i look up the info then i usally ask you guys if its correct or not

Old 10-24-2010, 02:38 PM

Banned again? LOL.

Just read, read, read, and...you guessed it, read more. The information is out there, you just have to find it.

Old 10-24-2010, 03:36 PM
HCF Member

Yeah dude and like for most of the questions you have, just search the forum.
you'll most likely find it.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:13 PM
HCF Member

the thing is is that searching may take wy too long i can just ask right?

Old 10-24-2010, 04:46 PM

If you do not want to search, prepare to either never receive another answer, especially if the question is extremely basic, or get your flame suit on. Or you will get responses like "Search.", or "Google".

Also, imagine if no one searched for B.S. questions like these. The forum would have millions of the same threads everywhere.

Lastly, for something extremely basic, you can either sit there and wait X amount of hours for a reply, or take 3 minutes to google it and find the answer. I usually search for a good hour or so before asking a question to be honest. If you aren't going to take the time to search, what makes you think you will take the time to mod your car correctly rather than half assing everything?

Last edited by cvcrcr99; 10-24-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Yeah, for basic things, not searching is basically telling everyone "hey, I understand that everyone probably learned what I'm about to ask by spending their time and searching, but my time is more important than yours so just answer my question and save me work." I understand that's not usually the idea behind asking questions, but it's what we usually get out of it.

Now if it's something fairly technical or extremely in-depth, it's usually all right to just outright ask, but please at least try to find the answer either using the forum's search tool or with a google search.

(and if the staff member that banned you originally didn't put it in the "reason" box, you were banned for posting a thread and then bumping it repeatedly)

Old 10-24-2010, 08:58 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Yeah, for basic things, not searching is basically telling everyone "hey, I understand that everyone probably learned what I'm about to ask by spending their time and searching, but my time is more important than yours so just answer my question and save me work." I understand that's not usually the idea behind asking questions, but it's what we usually get out of it.

Now if it's something fairly technical or extremely in-depth, it's usually all right to just outright ask, but please at least try to find the answer either using the forum's search tool or with a google search.

(and if the staff member that banned you originally didn't put it in the "reason" box, you were banned for posting a thread and then bumping it repeatedly)
yeah i was banned and it said "youve been warned" becuase i would post something then reply 5 min later saying anyone know. apparently the forums move slow. 1 more question what does it mean when you say put your flame suit on. i understand that flaming has something to do with forums?

Old 10-24-2010, 09:51 PM
HCF Member

http://www.blurtit.com/q766502.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3074940AAdAqQJ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_%28Internet%29

took me like 30 seconds to find all 3 of those.
and you had to wait an hour or so to find out what it means.
(unless you found out before i posted this...lol)

not trying to be rude or anything.. but try giving googleing a shot!
lol

Last edited by DaOne; 10-24-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Quick Reply: After Market Camshaft Pulley Manufacturers