HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   Anyone know of any good integra forums? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/anyone-know-any-good-integra-forums-43806/)

mrkbnt 05-07-2007 03:19 AM

Anyone know of any good integra forums?

No offense to HCF. I have learned allot from this forum. And I trust allot of opinions on here and still plan on participating on this forum. But, I was just wondering if there were any good integra forums. Mainly because I want to see and learn about mods that have been done on my year teggy. 91. anyone?
[align=left] [/align]

reaper2022 05-07-2007 08:40 AM

RE: Anyone know of any good integra forums?

www.civicsarecoolerthantegs.com

^ just kidding...I'd just search "Integra forum" or "Acura forum" on google... I'm sure you'll come up with something ;)

drbyers 05-07-2007 08:52 AM

www.team-integra.net pwnz all other car DIY database forums, but the mods act like nazis over there.

so create an account, read what you want and don't post any stoopid questions or be slapped over the backside of the head and publicly humiliated.

zoso 05-07-2007 09:58 AM

Go to G2integra or something like that, they are way chill there!

Thefbomb13 05-07-2007 10:02 AM

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

www.civicsarecoolerthantegs.com

Hahaha i thought that was a real website lmao :D

that guy 05-07-2007 10:04 AM

it will be soon...bbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahahahah ahaha

kidding, of course, but that would be a cool site to have.

mrkbnt 05-07-2007 08:25 PM

Cool thanks everyone. The G2ia forum is pretty cool. Gave me some ideas about doing a B18C1 swap down the road. I havent found much on it but I think that motor, even the Integra Type-R motors will bolt in directly with no motor mount mods.

drbyers 05-07-2007 08:30 PM

but you'll want aftermarket ones anyway, because the Type R motor has a lot more power and can eventually twist off OEM motor mounts if they're old/worn enough.

mrkbnt 05-10-2007 08:11 PM

Sounds like fun. lol. BTW, is your teggy a GSR?
[align=left] [/align]

drbyers 05-10-2007 08:20 PM

i wish. lol.

actually, i don't wish. I wish it was a Type R, like the one I almost bought instead of my LS.

a guy down the street from me was selling his white Type R with 40k miles on it for $16 grand. I wanted to buy it but it was nothing more than a tin can and a powerful motor.

no sound deadening, cheap carpeting, no stereo, rocks would fly up into the wheel well area and you would hear rocks pinging back and forth. and the noise. jeezis. the engine screamed. I LOVED IT!!!1

but it wasn't a daily driver type of car. so i got an LS instead. lol.

I may eventually get an GS-R or a honda s2000 for my next car, but i'm keeping my LS until the engine falls out.

and then i'll drop a JDM H22a into it.... lol.