General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

carbon fiber'd 4dr in my future?

Old 12-02-2005, 12:46 PM
HCF Member
Default carbon fiber'd 4dr in my future?

my plans may be changing guys! My g/f's mom works as a secretary at a body shop.... I talked to the owner of the shop about doin some work to my future car and he seemed kinda into it. I looked through a few magazines he's got and when I get my car we may order a carbon hood, trunk lid, mirrors and grille and install them along with a painted front and rear lip. (prolly mugen) i'm thinkin maybe a mugen grille, and probably just a OEM style carbon hood....(with part of it painted to match the car ) And if the side molding and sides skirts aren't already painted, then I will paint them...

Now I'm thinkin that I should get a silver (or white) sedan... what do you guys think, how would it look? as far as my head lights.... i'm either gonna tint them with that rock gaurd stuff (smoked) or get eyebrows (maybe even both).... and I'm just gonna rock gaurd the tails....

Tint the windows and 15' Mugen knock-offs....

as far as performance, I'd like to get a s/r intake and a cat back (prolly both off ebay). Maybe Megan racing for the cat back.... I'd love to s/c it but don't see that happening, as i don't have the cash (remember-i'm getting all the body mods cheap as hell b/c I know the shop owner ).....

I know I have don this post many times before (sorry, I'm just excited about the news), but I am just wondering what you all think....