HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   Converting Your Friends (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/converting-your-friends-3854/)

Remmy 03-21-2005 10:50 AM

RE: Converting Your Friends

pipe down joker. go to a chat room if you want to run your mouth like that.

hondaracer4vae 03-21-2005 11:19 AM

....chat rooms thats where you mommy stalks me

Remmy 03-21-2005 11:20 AM

Man, your big talking scares me

hondaracer4vae 03-21-2005 11:23 AM

I'm not trying to scare you just let youpeople know what I think about your cars

Remmy 03-21-2005 01:13 PM

well I think and I speak for all that you have made your point well enough. And we really dont care what you think, honestly... nobody cares. If we did care we would be asking you all the questions wouldnt we? Now, go back to your corner where mommy put you in time out.

Forty04 03-21-2005 02:10 PM

WOW.. I wish i had enough time on my hands to go online and talk **** to people who could really care less what i have to say. I looked through 4 or 5 threads just now, and am seeing a consistent reoccurance, hondaracer4vae proving to all of us what a loser he really is. Hope you're having fun talking smack, cause like remy said, no one gives a **** here... You, as well as the rest of us, know that you're probably a little bitch who would get his ass whooped in real life if he talked any ****, so you hide behind your computer.

I appologize to the originator of this thread for my post being off topic. It was off topic, but completely necessary.

hondaracer4vae 03-21-2005 04:23 PM

"I apologize for being off topic"

sacicons 03-21-2005 06:29 PM

what car and mods do you have?

Super Mario 03-22-2005 01:05 AM

ORIGINAL: sacicons

what car and mods do you have?
notice how hondaracer4vae doesn't respond. by the way racer4 if you thought you were such a badass and you smoked me in a race, i'd still get out of my car and kick the sh!t out of you for talking that kinda sh!t. and if i couldn't kick your ass, unlikely, but if that did happen i'd probably f uck up your ride. I could care less man, I make the best of what I've got. Besides it's called CUSTOMIZING, NOT GENERALIZING!!! dumb@ss... I'd rather have my pipe heard and not seen than a f ucking fart cannon (no offense to any one else) sticking out of my car, like you probably have, and you wanna talk about losing back pressure?!?!? When you reply to the next thread, ASK ME IF I GIVE A ABOUT YOU OR YOUR OPINIONS!!!! I'm done here, if you wanna keep running your mouth go ahead. I'm only going to respond to the threads that are realtive to the topic post!

Orin 03-22-2005 09:36 PM

...Or you can all just take a deep breath, relax and calm down.

Arguing over the internet is like competing in the spcial olympics. Doesn't matter whether you win or lose, you're still a retard. (Sure, it's old, it's overused, but it's still funny and still true.)

Mario, why are you flexing your muscles online? Is your promise of being able to kick 4vae's ass any more well justified than a South African whore's promise that she doesn't have AIDS? No. The only thing you can do at this point is just ignore him, not fuel his anger over having a small dick.