HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   EASY COME............ EASY GO....... (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/easy-come-easy-go-48331/)

addiction2bass 07-19-2007 04:55 PM

RE: EASY COME............ EASY GO.......

ya ive had the esca ASX 205-40-17s before AND LOVED THEM!!!!!
good ride... great wear..... and quite driving!

i know ill be happy with them tires as long as they dont rub ;)

and NO i didnt take all them bills to the shop....... LOL i took them bills RIGHT TO THE BANK... and paid with my debit card ;)
i dont wanna piss people off thier by making them count that many 20s.LMFAO
i felt bad enough with giving it to the girl at the bank ;)

now ill just have to buy my front LIP...... ;)

O YA... DONT WORRY.... YOU GUYS WILL BE SICK OF PICTURES ONCE I GET THEM ON. LMFAO [8D]
[sm=forgetit.gif] I LOVE PICTURES!!!!!!

ej6buddy 07-19-2007 05:02 PM

were you talking about the greddy front lip? or was that someone else that liked it.

addiction2bass 07-19-2007 06:47 PM

well i have thought about a real greddy lip MORE AND MORE... BUT now that i think about it MORE.... i dont know how it will hold up........... i don twanna have a fiberglass or hard plastic and ACCIDENTLY drag it up on a curve or what ever and have it bust up to hell........ so im just thinking of the cheapie polyurathane ones in greddy style...

another funny thing tho... on way back from rim shop i followed this one black civic SI..... i was on my way home not following him... BUT he thought he would show off and pushed the gas hard to pass some truck that i was behind and a NICE CLOUD OF DARK GREY SMOKE come out his tailpipe and i just laughed..... im sorry but PERFORMANCE OR NOT.... if i see a HUGE puff of dark smoke out the tailpipe..... ITS NOT GOOD.LOL

probably stock SI thats been drove to hell and abused like a MOFO!!!
i didnt even try to be stupid and race him........ not cause i couldnt try... BUT the lanes were merging right thier and i didnt care.LOL

ej6buddy 07-19-2007 08:18 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........mmmmmmmmmm.:D

http://jtuned.com/media/gallery%2Far...Phong%2F03.jpg

addiction2bass 07-20-2007 01:38 AM

ya i love the looks... BUT whtas it made outta........

acertaindrug 07-20-2007 02:18 PM

oooh cant wait to see em ... i think 17s are a good size for civics. :D

addiction2bass 07-20-2007 09:47 PM

ya i think 17s are great on these cars...... BUT alot of people say go 15-16s... which i can see why... less weight=beter performance, larger sidewall tires=less bent rims....

BUT 17s = GREAT EYE CANDY.......
and 18s... = horible ride/bent rims/and just TO LARGE in my opinion.LOL

i got my fender rolling tool tonight.... well realy last night.LOL its saturday now.LOL so later on today ;) when i wake up ill start rolling my fenders and get my ride ready to PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR............. ;)

Marty 07-20-2007 10:14 PM

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

ya i think 17s are great on these cars...... BUT alot of people say go 15-16s... which i can see why... less weight=beter performance, larger sidewall tires=less bent rims....

BUT 17s = GREAT EYE CANDY.......
and 18s... = horible ride/bent rims/and just TO LARGE in my opinion.LOL

i got my fender rolling tool tonight.... well realy last night.LOL its saturday now.LOL so later on today ;) when i wake up ill start rolling my fenders and get my ride ready to PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR............. ;)

What size tires you running because I had a 1.5 inch drop on my 98 sedan with 17's and 205/40r17's and never had any rubbing issues. I was running sways, LCA's, and tie bars also so the car was super stiff and didn't lean AT ALL in a turn.

SovXietday 07-20-2007 10:21 PM

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........mmmmmmmmmm.:D

http://jtuned.com/media/gallery%2Far...Phong%2F03.jpg
Volk TE-37s = played out IMO. Give me some Work Equip 03s in gold any day. :)

addiction2bass 07-21-2007 05:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Marty

What size tires you running because I had a 1.5 inch drop on my 98 sedan with 17's and 205/40r17's and never had any rubbing issues. I was running sways, LCA's, and tie bars also so the car was super stiff and didn't lean AT ALL in a turn.
well i bought some used moteges about last month that had 205-40-17s and the rear fender lip would EASILY RUB.... and i slaped one rim on the front and when i turned and hit alittle bump they would rub...

now ive been told thats because im not willing to run negative camber....... BUT i just want my wheels to look right ;)

and im runnen some tein Stech springs where seem to be preaty close to the stock ride spring only alittle stiffer... but not by to much... so my civic will bounce alittle... ;) its my daily driver and i dont want a stiff spring setup.
if the springs where stiff i probably wouldnt rubb..... BUT i like my smoother ride so im rolling away [8D]

just woke up.. SO time to go rollen up and GET*R*DONE...........[&:]