General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Freakin Motorcycle!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 11:10 AM
Default Freakin Motorcycle!!!

Ok was out for a drive today even stopped to get gas and took a quick pic for the forum well on my way home a big dude on a Motorcycle was behind me riding to close well i was about to turn down my road he yries to pass as soon as i turn smacks the front fender and now look at my damn tire what the hell did he do to it i mean no damage as far as driving its a little out of line now but look how far its pushed back. Also dented my fender quit a bit so i was all the paint from his motorcycle off as much as i could. So first picture was taken by my wife 20-30 mins befroe the wreck.

[IMG]local://upfiles/29660/BB6AD02022B34B169AAB3CA71F6189B9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/29660/ABA037321DF345E0BFA88C4B1063F3E4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-16-2008, 03:20 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Freakin Motorcycle!!!

Hopw about you take some pics of the wreck. how bad is it?

Old 03-16-2008, 03:26 PM
HCF Member

That sucks bro!!!! You can tell the tire don't have an even gap inside the fender area... Any Insurance??? Did you get his info??

Old 03-16-2008, 04:40 PM
HCF Member

stupid drivers. You'd think they'd not risk an accident, especially on a bike. What happened to the biker?

Old 03-16-2008, 06:18 PM

The bike was fine the things u put ur feet on was bent i guess thats what hit my tire the guy fell off scrapped his arm up and acted like it was my fault the state trooper took pic of the scene but ill get some pics of my fender. So what would make the wheel go back like this i looked and nothing was bent. And yeah he had insurance but get this they ticketed me also because i unhooked the brake light on my wing cause im about to take it off on wensday.

Old 03-16-2008, 06:38 PM
HCF Member

Well my assumption from seeing that wheel would be that something really is bent.
Not sure what else would cause a huge gap like that.
As for the ticket, sorry dude, that's your fault.
Why couldn't you just wait until Wednesday to unhook the brake wiring?

Old 03-16-2008, 07:04 PM

Well i was working on some stuff today and just decided to do it hell i thought i got brake lights so i didnt matter but i guess i should have waited but yeah i guess something is bent bad ill get it on the lift tommorow so i can take a good look and now might be a good time to get some after market fenders! Also wanted to ask are my wheels stock for a 98 ex cause a couple of guys have asked me what year i got those off of i mean as far as i know my aunt got it straight from the dealer with only 37 test drive miles in 1998.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:43 PM
HCF Member

Yeah, I think those rims came offfrom a newer Civic.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:18 PM

Hey thanks for the fast response! Man i have looked all over the net about them all i could find is Special Edition Wheels for some civics from the factory.

Old 03-17-2008, 01:41 AM
Recognized HCF Member

o ya i hate stupid people on bikes! i had some douche just a few days ago follow me and stayed right on my @ss then he started to pop his bike up, his headlights right in my rear view mirror. so i poped the clutched and reved up on his @ss, then he starts to back off alittle, then the idiot decided to follow me, i turned into the bank lot and he goes over and parks afew stores down and then i leave and guess what he leaves at the same time behind me.... ya total idiot! tho i was able to loose him at a stop light.

these people just have no sense.... they think IM DRIVING A FAST BIKE..... MOVE OUTTA MY WAY.... hell no! im driving what... 1-2K pound vehicle and i can slam the brakes!
i mean the following close OK what ever idiot driver, but when they start trying to jump there bike and following me so close! alls it takes is one brake tap, or person infront of me turning, to send them into the back of me or to make them lay the bike over and slide into me.

I JUST HATE STUPID PEOPLE ON BIKES!!!!!
they think they are so cool! its so tempting sometimes to just miss a gear or kill the motor on purpose and let these idiots slam into the back of me! tho knowing my luck they wouldnt have insurance!
all because they dont know how "the 2 second rule of following" theres is more like 0.2seconds following!

good luck with the insurnace company! hopefully its just the lower control arm bent, and maybe the toe adjuster rod bent.

Quick Reply: Freakin Motorcycle!!!