HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   guys, i'm depressed, selling car (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/guys-im-depressed-selling-car-51815/)

point break 92 09-12-2007 01:01 PM

guys, i'm depressed, selling car

so it's official, my car says for sale on it $2,500 =( not worth all the work....i feel like crap, i mean slap me if you need to. i'll most likely be getting an 06 si coupe or hatch. so i'm really happy about that, but i'm really going to miss that car, either i don't sell it, or i do and get a 06 si. i'm just a very confused being right now, what do you guys think? should i just sell it asap and get the 06 si or keep the 92? should i just stop being a bitch about it all? lol help? and what are the stats on this 06 anyways?

BX_Civic 09-12-2007 01:35 PM

RE: guys, i'm depressed, selling car

What wrong with your current car and do you do all your won work, those are the 2 most important things people will need to know if its worth keeping your current car.

addiction2bass 09-12-2007 01:39 PM

always sucks selling a vehicle.... BUT just think of the new ride as a new canvas to work on... thats how i look at it with all new vechiles

point break 92 09-12-2007 01:40 PM

what's wrong with it as of right now = when the a/c is on the idle drops too much and somtimes shuts off, changed idle control valve still doing it. and my cv-axels both need to be replaced they're clicking.

and yes i do all the work on the car myself mods, detailing, customizing. except for the repairs that require a professional. if i can do the repair i do it

point break 92 09-12-2007 01:42 PM

addiction2bass, niiice when did you get that 92-95??? badass. ;) and yeah, clean new canvas. under warranty...my first real "new new" car....and i hate dealers, my dad will hopefully be with me if he spots something fishy with the price

addiction2bass 09-12-2007 01:48 PM

i got it on the 6th ;) cheap project car to play around with...

point break 92 09-12-2007 02:43 PM

i sense something awsome in that ;) so back to topic

Fiasco 09-12-2007 02:56 PM

do what you feel is right for you, this is an important decision so take your time thinking it out.

kick7_honduh 09-12-2007 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

always sucks selling a vehicle.... BUT just think of the new ride as a new canvas to work on... thats how i look at it with all new vechiles
diff story if u are making money of the car![8D]

point break 92 09-12-2007 04:54 PM

huh?