HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   Harsh day indeed (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/harsh-day-indeed-50502/)

Lost 08-22-2007 11:08 PM

Harsh day indeed

My D16Z6 turbo stuff got jacked today out of my car...wow I cant even understand it right now. The people took the D16Z6 block/Vitaras/rings/bearings, and get this...a bag of old newspaper? ****ing crack heads. I was taking the stuff out to my friends shop to use his tools and stopped at my sisters place downtown for no more then half hour.

I guess it was stupid to have the block in plane view, but this in daylight on a busy street. My door was open a few inches when I got there and thats it, real sly. Im glad they didnt look under the seat, I had my tomtom GPS under there and my wallet but I think they saw what they wanted and got in and out as fast as they could.

Back to the drawing board

I hope they like news and dead spiders from 1997...

HBY18202 08-22-2007 11:12 PM

RE: Harsh day indeed

ORIGINAL: Lost

My D16Z6 turbo stuff got jacked today out of my car...wow I cant even understand it right now. The people took the D16Z6 block/Vitaras/rings/bearings, and get this...a bag of old newspaper? ****ing crack heads. I was taking the stuff out to my friends shop to use his tools and stopped at my sisters place downtown for no more then half hour.

I guess it was stupid to have the block in plane view, but this in daylight on a busy street. My door was open a few inches when I got there and thats it, real sly. Im glad they didnt look under the seat, I had my tomtom GPS under there and my wallet but I think they saw what they wanted and got in and out as fast as they could.

Back to the drawing board

I hope they like news and dead spiders from 1997...

Dude, I'm sorry man, that sucks. Theft here in Hawaii is rediculous, so I always have to be on the lookout myself all the time. I hope everything works out...

Spanky 08-23-2007 06:40 AM

yea man that sucks...theres some ****in ****ty people out there. hopefully u will come by some nice cheap parts in the future, i doubt you will ever find the person :/

Lost 08-27-2007 04:24 PM

Well good news, my dad felt bad about this and gave me $620 to by back the parts that I got jacked from me. Okay now im back on track!

Basil 08-27-2007 06:42 PM

wow... you have a nice dad! my dad would just say "damn... that sucks...":eek:

Ej1Rider 08-28-2007 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Basil

wow... you have a nice dad! my dad would just say "damn... that sucks...":eek:
is your dad my dad too?? lol

anywayz, brom im sorry to hear that, its a good thing your dad backed you up

ic892003 08-28-2007 05:27 AM

sorry bro, same thing happened to my boy last week, they went into his trunk and tried taking his jl subs out, we came out jus in time and saw two of them, they just ran away without the subs but they took out a lot of the wiring