HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   HCF Sticker? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/hcf-sticker-75816/)

cvcrcr99 05-27-2009 08:29 AM

No bottom grill. When I turbo, it'll look cleaner with an intercooler and no OEM grill.

Be careful of putting stickers on your driver/pass. window. I feel like cops would jump all over that and say something like it reduces your peripheral vision too much etc etc. Maybe the rear window, towards the bottom?

enigma34 05-27-2009 08:36 AM

haters..lol.. i love the looks i get when i drive be a cop that directing traffic, with my Vtec license plate n stickers. Nothing in the book about stickers, only tint. Ther's a law about having a front license plate, i use to keep it in the window, now its on the back seat floor..

this is all fine on a muscle car, and having a confederate flag licence plate on a lifted truck is fine. But do anythiing to a civic and you could be cop bait, f that!!

NIKE H34D 05-27-2009 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by enigma34 (Post 645152)
haters..lol.. i love the looks i get when i drive be a cop that directing traffic, with my Vtec license plate n stickers. Nothing in the book about stickers, only tint. Ther's a law about having a front license plate, i use to keep it in the window, now its on the back seat floor..

Aren't you cool

enigma34 05-27-2009 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D (Post 645156)
Aren't you cool

yupe..

cvcrcr99 05-27-2009 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by enigma34 (Post 645152)

Yea, but if they (cops) really wanted to be a d!ck, they could pull you over for the lack of a front plate (since I am assuming that you are required to have one), and then get you for something like "Obstruction of view" for the stickers, and possibly a noise violation for your exhaust. BTW, it does happen, I have been pulled over for all of those, well, except for the front plate thing...PA doesn't have that.

NIKE H34D 05-27-2009 08:54 AM

i got a tint violation :( dam it alllllllllllll lol thats all though... my exhausts werent too bad with noise just annoying lol, one was a twin tip muffler and one was a fart can with silencer so they were both DECENT with noise loll not like other cars i hear

cvcrcr99 05-27-2009 09:00 AM

I have had numerous tint violations. Spend like $150 for the tint, and get a $100 or so fine for having the tint later and being forced to pull it all off. Waste of money IMO, unless you're able to get a DR's note regarding eye sensitivity (I have heard this will allow you to get out of fines for tint). Even with a "dr's" note, you will still attract unwanted attention having tint on a Civic or the like.

kfock05 05-27-2009 09:26 AM

Damn how many stickers do you have on ur car? post a pic i wanna see this...

cvcrcr99 05-27-2009 09:28 AM

Check out his exhaust vid/walk around down in the Sights and Sounds section.

kfock05 05-27-2009 09:36 AM

found it........

HOLY STICKERS!