General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Heated side mirror suggestions?

Old 05-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Default Heated side mirror suggestions?

Hello everyone,

I have a new 2019 sport civic and didnt get the EX trim so i dont have the heated side mirrors. However, for some reason when it rains, condensation and drops build up like crazy on my new civic, even with rainx treatment. Its extremely hard to drive without clear side mirrors and the window tint doesnt help either.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to have a honda dealer install heated mirrors and the cost? Or do you have any 3rd party recommendations? Would having heated mirrors even reduce droplets or condensation build up when its humid or raining?

The same for the rear window. My previous car had a rear wiper and that aided the rear defroster better. How do yall ensure clear driving in wet conditions?

Any info helps.

Thanks

Last edited by david77; 05-15-2019 at 11:20 AM.