General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

How's your town's Civic community?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Default How's your town's Civic community?

So what's the Civic modding community like where you live? Are you a lone ranger in a world of Bimmers, trucks, and SUVs? Or are you a part of a fast growing, thriving group of Civic drivers?

My town is really good. You can always drive down the road, see another modded civic, and give them a wave. They'll shoot ya one back. Alot of my friends are into Civics, and we always get to talk to eachother about our cars.

May sounds lame. But it's way cool to have a community like that.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:00 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: How's your town's Civic community?

actually around where i live they are usually ricers, but if i travel a couple of miles, its a bunch of kids with wealthy parents so they have evos and other faster cars.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:07 PM
HCF Member

There are like two other modded civics around that I know of, I don't think they have anything more than cold air intakes and/or body kits though. Pretty much ricers, I guess I don't mind talking to them sometimes because it makes me feel smart lol. Only downside is they all ask me to help them install neons and stuff now.

There is a street scene here around the state capital and one of the bigger cities around 30mins away from here but I don't think any of them have civics, mostly domestics and a few imports. At least domestics and imports get along here aside from a few ignorant red necks.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ive seen a few civics localy. the younger people have them RICED.... and afew others from older people are stock.LOL

ive only seen afew nice civics, and one was in a reflection. (the 99 that is)

but i rarely see the nicer civics!

Old 03-10-2008, 04:35 PM

lets just say there isn't a civic in my community thats why im having so much trouble finding one.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:43 PM
HCF Member

to many civics in fresno.....can't go to sleep without hearing fart can mufflers and peelouts at least 8 times.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:07 PM
HCF Member

Its pretty much only me and my friend who have niceish civics... The rest are all old peoples stock civics they drive to the grocery store once a month.

The other people my age drive riced VW's and rusty mustangs/comaro's... so its kinda nice being one of the few civics around here. I get to see a few now and then because theres usually auto club meetings in the local forest preserve. Although thats more supras/240sx's and that kinda thing.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:24 PM
HCF Member

See for yourself...Clicky
Obviously I gots me some competition

Old 03-10-2008, 05:38 PM
HCF Member

All I ever see around me is stock Civics, or some people who riced out Del Sol's.. Usually body kits, and a nice fart can. Its kinda amusing and shameful at the same time. But its nice to know I have a clean civic around where I live.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: logand5

lets just say there isn't a civic in my community thats why im having so much trouble finding one.
Look for a local forum, I bet there are some people around you just might not know it.

Quick Reply: How's your town's Civic community?