General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

i found my turbo kit that meets my budge take a look!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 03:42 PM
HCF Member
Default i found my turbo kit that meets my budge take a look!

http://www.advancedjdmparts.com/prod...cat=299&page=1 =-D $1100 probably for everything complete for turbo. now just need fuel/gauges/injectors. hopefully i can do it within the week hoping for about 260 whp. im sitting like 215 with full valve train. and basic bolt ons i/h/e. tell me what you guys think!

Last edited by Cyphen; 07-02-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Angry Admin

Thats M4D JDM TYTE Y0

Old 07-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Wait. You're going to have a turbo and i/h/e. I'm wondering how you plan on accomplishing that.

Also, can I have your car when that turbo grenades?

*edit: Congrats for finally breaking 1,000 posts, josh

Old 07-02-2009, 05:00 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Wait. You're going to have a turbo and i/h/e. I'm wondering how you plan on accomplishing that.

Also, can I have your car when that turbo grenades?

*edit: Congrats for finally breaking 1,000 posts, josh
naw i have I/h/e and i was going to go turbo till you said that. damn it man i cant find a turbo kit that is decent. http://www.treadstoneperformance.com...23&phot_key=80 is the next in-line any thoughts on that

Old 07-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Super Cereal Admin

That one's a lot better; at least it's using brand-name parts. Why not just piece your own setup together? It's not that hard (especially since you have a b-series) and it'll be the same price if not cheaper than most of the half-decently reliable kits out there.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:21 PM
HCF Member

That one's a lot better; at least it's using brand-name parts. Why not just piece your own setup together? It's not that hard (especially since you have a b-series) and it'll be the same price if not cheaper than most of the half-decently reliable kits out there.
yeah thats what everyone is telling me to piece one togeather but i cant find any decent snail for under $700, the ideal snail i want is a super 60mm but thats if i can come across one i got about 3500 dollars to spend to make this **** happen. iv been saving up for awhile so im still able to pay bills and my dad loaned me is 1980 international scout II on 42 1/2 inch axles and like 40 inch tires feals like im driving in the sky. lol

if you could direct me in the right direction to piece togeather a kit i would be eternaly greatfull reaper. i know the pipes and stuff are not expensive. but the IC/Turbo/exhaust mani. are the bitch to get. and all the hardware.

Last edited by Cyphen; 07-02-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Have you been checking Honda-Tech, RealHomeMadeTurbo, and Turbod16's for sale sections regularly? You can usually come across some good deals if you're persistent. As far as the snail goes, definitely go used if you're not already planning on it.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:28 PM
HCF Member

Have you been checking Honda-Tech, RealHomeMadeTurbo, and Turbod16's for sale sections regularly? You can usually come across some good deals if you're persistent. As far as the snail goes, definitely go used if you're not already planning on it.
no i knew honda-tech exsisted but i didnt know the other ones exsisted thanks alot il check around for used snails but i was doing some research and it said that the super 60mm snail will get me 300 whp im aiming for on the safe side for my dd for like 260-280, to be safe about the stock block. need to do some more looking around for my goals.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:34 PM

Go to honda-tech marketplace. People are ALWAYS selling B-series turbo stuff in the forced induction classifieds. It's frustrating for me because there's a bunch of good deals on manifold/turbo/dp combos but they're always for B-series.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:38 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
Go to honda-tech marketplace. People are ALWAYS selling B-series turbo stuff in the forced induction classifieds. It's frustrating for me because there's a bunch of good deals on manifold/turbo/dp combos but they're always for B-series.
one last question if i go with high Impedance injector does this mean i dont need resistor box? or i still need one? and i can just wire them in? i can just buy the conversion clips that goes onto the stock injector then to the RC injector right?

Last edited by Cyphen; 07-02-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Quick Reply: i found my turbo kit that meets my budge take a look!