General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

I hate dealerships!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 12:50 AM
HCF Member
Default I hate dealerships!

Well i hit 60k miles on my Si yesterday and decided to get a trans fluid change. So i went to Pep Boys. They didnt have what i needed. So i went to Advance Auto. They didnt have the right fluid either. So i went to AutoZone. They didnt have it either. So after i threw my tantrum and started convulsing in the middle of AutoZone the guy tells me "You gotta get it done at the dealership". Apparently the tranny fluid in the new Si's is magical and you have to get the fairy at every dealership to cast a spell on it and get the friggin Pope to bless it. $60 to change some damn fluid!!!! I damn near punched the service manager in the face when i heard that. But what could i do? had to be done. So i shelled out the money from my crappy paycheck and cried while i waited AN HOUR for them to do it. Sorry. Needed to do some ranting. I bet you all hate me now. I dont care at this point.

Old 09-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Default RE: I hate dealerships!

ORIGINAL: Si Jonny
Well i hit 60k miles on my Si yesterday and decided to get a trans fluid change. So i went to Pep Boys. They didnt have what i needed. So i went to Advance Auto. They didnt have the right fluid either. So i went to AutoZone. They didnt have it either. So after i threw my tantrum and started convulsing in the middle of AutoZone the guy tells me "You gotta get it done at the dealership". Apparently the tranny fluid in the new Si's is magical and you have to get the fairy at every dealership to cast a spell on it and get the friggin Pope to bless it. $60 to change some damn fluid!!!! I damn near punched the service manager in the face when i heard that. But what could i do? had to be done. So i shelled out the money from my crappy paycheck and cried while i waited AN HOUR for them to do it. Sorry. Needed to do some ranting. I bet you all hate me now. I dont care at this point.
Let me guess.........Then you went to the dealership to get it changed, they said you had to wait an extra half hour because they were out of this "magical tranny fluid". Meanwhile, they sent one of their gopher boys down to Pepboys to pick some up. Fluid is now changed!

Old 09-03-2005, 10:35 PM

well they aren't called "STEALERSHIPS" for nothing...[sm=guilty.gif]

Old 09-03-2005, 11:13 PM
HCF Member

I left there so pissed off that i spun my tires when i left. as i was paying i felt so dirty. felt like i had just got kicked in the ***** and stepped on. sucked so bad. next time im gonna find the damn fluid online and buy it for like $15 rather than spending $60 and feeling like crap.

Old 09-04-2005, 12:45 AM

Better yet, start up a company that sells it, then you can supply Honda.