HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   Manual to Automatic civic (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/manual-automatic-civic-57067/)

KOFMIGUELB 12-11-2007 11:28 PM

Manual to Automatic civic

Ok guys I want your opinion. I have a 95 civic ex 5sp, but would like to make it automatic. Thing is I can't decide. Is it worth it and how much do you think I'm looking at. I will be using this car as a daily driving.

danomatic93 12-11-2007 11:32 PM

RE: Manual to Automatic civic

If you look around I bet you could find someone to swap cars with you and even pay some $$ for the manual civic.

Sprite_15 12-12-2007 05:57 AM

Never really heard of someone tring to make their car a manual to an automatic

Everyday Getaway 12-12-2007 10:21 AM

^Seriously... why do you want to make it an automatic man! That's insane... I've never heard of someone wanting to swap their 5spd manual for a 4spd auto...

FlipHKD720 12-12-2007 10:41 AM

^ yeah same here, never heard of WANTING to have an automatic haha but if thats your thing, i say sell it, most people are looking to buy manuals like Dano said, then buy another automatic

ugh3012 12-12-2007 11:38 AM

[sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=nothatway.gif]
Need I to say more?

KOFMIGUELB 12-12-2007 11:47 AM

Alright you guys win. Then a manual it is.

ballinboy1020 12-12-2007 12:47 PM

wow kofmiguelb u sound like a little b i t c h. people are telling u that manual is better and why u would want to change it and u like ok i wont change it. do what u want and what ur comfortable with. if u like automatice because u can talk on the cell phone and eat and do other **** like jack of like trent does then do it. but still idk y u would change form manual to automatice ur crazy.....

Masonn 12-12-2007 01:06 PM

ORIGINAL: ballinboy1020

wow kofmiguelb u sound like a little b i t c h. people are telling u that manual is better and why u would want to change it and u like ok i wont change it. do what u want and what ur comfortable with. if u like automatice because u can talk on the cell phone and eat and do other **** like jack of like trent does then do it. but still idk y u would change form manual to automatice ur crazy.....
nice english.

I agree with dano, you could easily find someone to swap cars. 5spd ex'sare more sought after than autos.

Pete 12-12-2007 01:13 PM

Sell the car and buy one thats auto.