HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   NSX! (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/nsx-50152/)

BourgeoisX 08-16-2007 09:36 PM

NSX!

ok, so today i rideing to my dads work. i go there once to twice a week. as i pull in theres a bad ass looking car one the other side. i could not see it to much in my car. so when i got out i went over and for a sec i thought god was at my dads work.. it was a nsx. this thing was .... omg. i know some of you are prob like ok big deal but i never seen one other than on the net. i did not think you could get one in the U.S. i must have walked around it like 100 times. i wanted to try and meet the owner but he was in a meeting with my dads boss. made my day!

alpeffers 08-16-2007 10:07 PM

RE: NSX!

yeah i got like that when i first saw a dark green, or blue... was night... goin down the highway the opposite direction

in the car I was like "thats an NSX" and followed it with my head... everyone else in the car was like, "A what!?"

THEN a month or two later, i saw one screamin down the highway... bright yellow(not riced) and then saw it two days later parked in the parking lot where i'm workin this summer... i know exactly how you feel... i just wanna get taken for a spin... let myself know what i'm missing...

ironically in the same parking lot there was an 07 SLK-AMG Kompressor silver w/ black rims... almost wet myself when i saw it
then a few weeks later saw one of the Vipers, red, RT-10, then the blue GTS... both nice
then today i saw a mint green Charger... all in the parking lot where i work... if your wondering where I work... its the Tarsands oil mine located in Northeastern Alberta.

ohh yeah theres also a few riced out cars in there, a talon/eclipse w/ giant wing, some civics (sigh) but mainly pickups, and SUVs... lots with lift kits, or lowprofile wheels and tires, few mustangs... too much money in this town

cyberx32 08-17-2007 06:00 PM

i was in miami on vacation, and i couldnt beleive how many rolls royces there were there. I havent seen an nsx in real life yet.

kelleykid 08-17-2007 06:31 PM

Wow... I have never even heard of this NSX until now... just looked it up and it looks pretty bomb!

-kelleykid

Marty 08-17-2007 07:33 PM

I rode in one back when I was in the 8th grade and it was a decent car from what I can remember but the inside felt like a 300zx's. It felt ok I guess but at the time my mom had a R32 and the skyline was a much nicer car allaround. They are rare to see but so is a 78 AMC Eagle lol.

99civicricer 08-18-2007 12:29 AM

they are pretty nice. there were 2 in my town my friend steven's black gorgeous one and some guys red one but it is ragged out and the guy is an @$$. my friend totaled his out about 2 weeks ago. 18 wheeler got over on top of him on the interstate and he spun out regained control and right after he regained control a ford 150 hit him from behind at like 70mph and spun him again but this time into a gaurd rail. the insurance company totaled it and gave him 26,000 for a 91'. here is his car a few days before the wreck and the day after in the wrecking yard.

[IMG]local://upfiles/13172/E99F67E117644B5FA6BAF23925C347DF.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/13172/E4D5C6DE80F54A3D98F07D610E7D0C5B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/13172/A7042895F4B54C9B83985E71EA480268.jpg[/IMG]

s2000gtx 08-18-2007 04:36 AM

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

i was in miami on vacation, and i couldnt beleive how many rolls royces there were there. I havent seen an nsx in real life yet.
im tired of seeing NSX, roll royce, bently, and ferrari. it not even funny anymore. and funny thign about its is they drive around miami like it nothing. sometime its not even rich people driving it its those drug dealer too. there like 16-20 years old in an bently and sh*t.

CYmarlins 08-18-2007 07:29 AM

ive seen a rolls royce like 4 times in my life that i can think of? lol i saw a couple of bentleys yesterday.

99civicricer 08-18-2007 12:36 PM

i have never seen a rolls royce and i have only seen one bentley but that might be because i live in Louisiana. but it is nothing to see a 69 chevelle 454 with blower coming out thehoodor a 72 nova or a 32 ford.so iwhen i see a bentleyor something of that nature im like |) @ /\/\ /\/ thats fine

reaper2022 08-18-2007 12:42 PM

I've never seen an NSX, but I've seen a Ferrari F50 and a Ferrari 360 modena spider, along with a few vipers... does that count for anything? lol