HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   pricing on 2006 ex w/nav? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/pricing-2006-ex-w-nav-14185/)

ck 12-18-2005 08:56 AM

pricing on 2006 ex w/nav?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a honda civic ex with nav (2006 model). Any suggestions on pricing?

Thanks,
ck

yzfmik 12-18-2005 09:18 AM

RE: pricing on 2006 ex w/nav?

No dealer in my area would take a penny off the sticker price. A few were getting above sticker. The was 2 months ago, but I think they are still hard to find. I was at my dealership pickin something up 2 days ago, and the salesman said I have the only EX sedan w/ Nav that they had gotten. I had to wait 3 weeks for it to come in, and that was 2 months ago. BUT I didn't care about the price, it's WELL worth it.

Firespirit 12-19-2005 10:57 AM

I agree. I think you'll pay the sticker price, or maybe even a little more. The only reason I say this, is because out of all the Civics we've gotten in, there was only one Civic I've seen with Navi, and that was pretty much sold right after it got off the truck. It didn't sit in our lot for more than a week. Although this thing was pretty loaded too - Navi, XM, sunroof, and our dealership installed heated leather seats with the "H" stitched in all seats. Pretty nice if you ask me. (It was Silver with cream interior)

JAndrea 12-19-2005 12:49 PM

i just purchased a black one. Paid sticker but they did waive destination. I did extensive research on them and they are extreamly hard to get right now. If you are buying one anytime soon dont bother with a "deal" Chances are if they have one they will hold out because someone like me will pay sticker just because they have it ;-)

JAndrea 12-19-2005 12:51 PM

BTW the 06 civic is a WONDERFUL car. LIGHT YEARS better than anything in the same market. Build quality is amazing and although its a new engine its still a Honda. :D

yzfmik 12-19-2005 07:12 PM

ORIGINAL: JAndrea

BTW the 06 civic is a WONDERFUL car. LIGHT YEARS better than anything in the same market. Build quality is amazing and although its a new engine its still a Honda. :D
Could not agree with you more! Not to mention it's MT's Car Of The Year.

drbyers 12-19-2005 08:52 PM

I'm gonna have to disagree about nothing under MSRP. I got my car an 06 EX Coupe (5M) for a grand less than MSRP. I paid $17,700 versus $18,800 MSRP.

you have to be willing to search and then haggle, but you can find the car of your dreams.

although, a civic with Navi is a bit tougher to negotiate because Navis are "in" right now. Still, I've heard of guys on other forums saying they were able to get navi models for slightly less than MSRP.