General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Team Name

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Default RE: Team Name

ORIGINAL: Forty04

And to be completely honest, why would you want to be sponsored? Pour all that hard work into your car making it your own, only to have some big name sponsor take over and load it up with what they want...to hell with that
i had the same mentality but then i realized that unless i have a big ugly sticker w/ a shop or part maker's name on my car, my car wouldn't get a second glance. as for something my own, i also bought an old skool teggy to have fun with. so my individuality will be expressed in chaotic show form w/ my accord, and subtle jdm goodness w/ the teg. besides, how do u think shops like sportmotion and team prototype started. when i finish skool, i want to open a shop up. especially since there really is no big motorsports shop like that in my area w/o having to drive a distance.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Team Name

Best advice I can give you on that is to start saving money, doing research, and attaining sources now. Everyone wants to open a shop when they get out of school, I was in the same boat. It just doesn't happen overnight.

...Unless you're rich

Personally, I'd rather grab attention at a track day by being a good driver, instead of painting a billboard on the side of my car. It's all personal preference