HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   ugliest car to modify!!! (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/ugliest-car-modify-47189/)

reaper2022 06-30-2007 07:47 AM

RE: ugliest car to modify!!!

Threewords: Any Saturn vehicle.

And personally, I like a good looking stratus, but only if done right. There's one rolling around a local city (Johnstown, for anybody living in PA) that has a subtle body kit (it matches the car really good imo) and a predator hood that I think looks prettydecent. Then again, it didn't have a wing, so that helped.

Masonn 06-30-2007 01:15 PM

There's this car I've seen in a small town while driving up to the lake, he had a 87-93 mustang 4cyl, painted pink with spray paint, and Here's the kicker. It had a PLYWOOD wing on the back, and it was bolted on the car with an L bracket and drywall screws. I hate looking at sunfires and cavy's pimped out. Especially with Big wings on the back.

bpapa 06-30-2007 02:37 PM

s2000gtx: Station Wagon i think are the ugliest cars to modify.
forty04: I beg to differ...
I agree with forty04, I actually love sport wagons. Like the wagon versions of the WRX, BMW 3 series and similar. The ONLY Mazdas I like are sport wagons. I even like the soobie Forester for it's similarity to a sport wagon!

[hr]

reaper2022: Threewords: Any Saturn vehicle.
Are you familiar with the Sky roadster that shares its platform with the Ponty Solstice?I recognize that it is a pretty atypical car for saturn and I don't really like any of their other vehicles, but I actually like the styling of the Sky better than the Solstice and the Sky has a better warranty as well!

okynot43 06-30-2007 03:11 PM

it all depends on the car...i've seen good civics, and i've seen civics that make me embarrassed to have one...it all depends on the car.

BourgeoisX 06-30-2007 03:32 PM

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

Threewords: Any Saturn vehicle.

And personally, I like a good looking stratus, but only if done right. There's one rolling around a local city (Johnstown, for anybody living in PA) that has a subtle body kit (it matches the car really good imo) and a predator hood that I think looks prettydecent. Then again, it didn't have a wing, so that helped.
i dont know. i love the redlines. there all great to me. think i would have been just as happy to get a 06 ion redline as i was to get my 07 si

Type RB 06-30-2007 08:01 PM

Pontiac Aztek - hands down.

phsballer123 06-30-2007 08:24 PM

i am not a big fan of suv's w/ body kits either. i like them lowered and good rims/tires but thats all!

jc6711 07-01-2007 08:51 AM

geo metro, lol. it would be cool though to like put a 350 sb or a ls1 in there and convert it to rwd, sleeper.

jc6711 07-01-2007 08:52 AM

geo metro, but it would be cool to put like a 350 sb or a ls1 in there and make it rwd. I also hate loward trucks, here in wisconsin the only way to have a truck it to jack it up.

augie 07-01-2007 10:33 AM

i hate neons... some guy at my school has one with a loud ass muffler and a stupid wing on the back, i cant help but laugh and be annoyed at it lol