HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   What mods should I do next? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/what-mods-should-i-do-next-81453/)

Derek2000 03-08-2010 12:25 PM

What mods should I do next?

I wanna get some tokico blue struts and some tein s tech springs to lower my car a little...
but i also wanna get rims.
which should i do first?
the rims will cost quite a bit more.. cuz i will have to get tires as well.
but i wont be doing either until i get my next financial aid check from the college.

supersize 03-08-2010 02:28 PM

<--- is also waiting on financial aid check to get rims, tires, and lower it.... i would say get the rims and tires first, then suspension..

m@nny 03-08-2010 02:43 PM

<---<---Is also(also) waiting for financial aid check to continue my mods..

civicexracer 03-08-2010 03:04 PM

Get suspension first. No matter how nice your wheels are, it'll still look like crap with the car sitting 5ft above them... Drop on steel wheels looks better than nice wheels with massive wheel gap. Not to mention ur car will handle a little better which is always a plus.

supersize 03-08-2010 03:32 PM

i can only fit 2 fingers between wheel and body of car in the back. 3 up front.. and thats stock lol.. i think i need new suspension haha

cvcrcr99 03-08-2010 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by civicexracer (Post 701814)
Get suspension first. No matter how nice your wheels are, it'll still look like crap with the car sitting 5ft above them... Drop on steel wheels looks better than nice wheels with massive wheel gap. Not to mention ur car will handle a little better which is always a plus.

+like 8 bazillion.

Drop it on steelies, and get those hubcaps cleaned up and you'll be looking pretty good IMO. I have always thought dropped on steelies/hubs looks better than the 4x4 stance with 16's.

sfazngiants 03-08-2010 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by civicexracer (Post 701814)

i'm with this guy.a nice drop with steelies looks better than a nice set of wheels with stock height. have you look into a used set of wheels with decent tires? sometime you can find some really good deal there

SPLAT 03-08-2010 04:28 PM

Liked these guys said, droped with hubcaps look sick.

Derek2000 03-08-2010 05:01 PM

thats what i was leanin towards. it's cheaper anyway. lol.

I could just buy all the stuff now with a credit card and pay it off later.. but nawwww.
I'll just be patient. :)
credit cards are baaaaad.

croninc 03-08-2010 06:54 PM

+1 again for the drop first.