General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Worst Ricer Minute!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 09:35 AM
HCF Member

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH lol i got a good *** one.... wow okay going onto my street i had two friends in the car and i was still new to driving ,,, wow a noob ,, lol but i tried driftin around the corner... AUTOMATIC , and i slid and my rear driver ttire got ripped right off the rim ... never tried since lol dint go near that e brake anymore... we just had to put the tire back on the rim and it was good to go again luckily

Old 09-17-2008, 01:50 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
HA lol i did that too when i got my exaust i always revved to hear it ... but didnt get pulled over
Lol that reminds me. My buddy was going down the road and came to a stop light to get on the highway. Then he kinda hammered it to beat out this car and wasnt goin over the speed limit or anything and then came an undercover dodge charger amd pulled him over and gave him a warnin. He said my bud was speedin lol but he jus heard him take off

Old 09-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Super Cereal Admin

I completely forgot the driving an auto like a stick... did that every time I drove the ol' civic for over a year lmao... but it's okay because I have a 5-speed now.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:46 PM
HCF Member

Yea I've done that a few times lol idk y. I really want an manual bad...

Old 09-17-2008, 07:01 PM
HCF Member

can't think of anything right now.....i live in canada so the lakes freeze in the winter, and they always clear a big space for poeple who go ice fishing. well at night we blast out there and tear **** up around the corners its fun as hell.

Old 09-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Recognized HCF Member

o man i would never try that with my car on a lake.LOL if the lake was tested sure id do it but not a unknown lake.LOL

Old 09-17-2008, 09:51 PM
HCF Member

I'm counting this one as a ricer minute.
About two years ago, I was a guilty little street racer.
Drove a 97 eclipse Spyder.
Going down a local road, a brand new Tiburon was playin with me. My girl said smoke um < man, she got HOT points on that one >. So, I let 2nd gear have its workout, then 3rd. Up ahead was a city bus, stopped, in the Tiburon's lane. We were still neck and neck, and he wasn't slowin. So, I jam the brakes, as he ends up doing the same. Things got hairy from there.
I hit the E-brake as he slid into my lane. He pushed me into oncomin traffic, and I dodged 4 or 5 cars before making it back to my lane.
Since that day on, I refuse to race on the street..
lol - bus driver pulled up my side a minute later and said THAT WAS F'N SWEET! GOOD DRIVIN! I was like WTF?

Old 09-17-2008, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by PunisherInOKC
bus driver pulled up my side a minute later and said THAT WAS F'N SWEET! GOOD DRIVIN!
That's the best part of the story
LOL

Dodged 4 or 5 cars? You got really, really lucky.

What did your girlfriend say?

Old 09-17-2008, 10:21 PM
HCF Member

Got REAL lucky. I couldn't just GO back in my lane, that D... Tiburon was blocking me! I just kept switching lanes, and pullin my E brake.
My girlfriend just looked straight ahead. Don't remember exact words she said when she finally spoke, but was something amung the lines of ' that was sexy as hell, blah blah'. Had a good night that night. =)

Old 09-17-2008, 10:30 PM

lol, my girlfriend would have been like "what the hell are you doing"
LOL

Quick Reply: Worst Ricer Minute!