General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

WTF>.................

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 03:02 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: WTF>.................

ORIGINAL: gsumano

ORIGINAL: civicexracer

which will result in maybe 3-4 "easy" braking applications and then it becomes almost impossible to stop the car while moving. its all cars, not just Hondas. use e-brake next time
I had my car parked about half way between the garage and my driveway (which is very steep, pretty much a small downhill). Anyways, my mom wanted me to close the garage door, so I just took the ebrake off to let it roll into the garage... damn car got too much speed as going in... luckly the brakes did managed to stop it... I even left skid marks[&:]

next time, I'll used the ebrake... don't want to risk crashing into the kitchen.
Wow..that would suck to crash into the kitchen...

Old 12-03-2007, 04:14 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: vectra

which will result in maybe 3-4 "easy" braking applications and then it becomes almost impossible to stop the car while moving. its all cars, not just Hondas. use e-brake next time
I had my car parked about half way between the garage and my driveway (which is very steep, pretty much a small downhill). Anyways, my mom wanted me to close the garage door, so I just took the ebrake off to let it roll into the garage... damn car got too much speed as going in... luckly the brakes did managed to stop it... I even left skid marks[&:]

next time, I'll used the ebrake... don't want to risk crashing into the kitchen.
Yeah.... Something similar happend to my brother. He was backing out from our driveway and about half way he realiazed he forgot something, so he quickly got out to get it. But forgot to leave the ebrake on and a few seconds later he hears his car smashing into the right side of the garage[&:]... man, was my mom ****!!!

Old 12-03-2007, 06:31 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: vectra

Yeah.... Something similar happend to my brother. He was backing out from our driveway and about half way he realiazed he forgot something, so he quickly got out to get it. But forgot to leave the ebrake on and a few seconds later he hears his car smashing into the right side of the garage[&:]... man, was my mom ****!!!

Ouch.. What kind of damage did he do?

Old 01-24-2008, 05:06 AM
HCF Member

oh, oh, bringing back the post...j/k