HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   HCF Project Section (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-project-section-63/)
-   -   ^_^ NIKEH34D's Del SLOW Progress Thread (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-project-section-63/%5E_%5E-nikeh34ds-del-slow-progress-thread-79542/)

NIKE H34D 11-20-2009 12:55 PM

Me too lol, but you need the top off and it is very obvious that it is illegal considering third person's head is sticking a foot out the top of the car lmao, any more than a mile and thats not smart.

NIKE H34D 11-20-2009 01:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How it sites now:

Attachment 15366

94civichatchback 11-20-2009 02:44 PM

monster truck del sol ......btw you can put a back seat into the crx, the eagle talon rear seat fits perfect ;)

NIKE H34D 11-20-2009 02:47 PM

lol look at filename,

Jeepgrandcherikee.jpg
LMAO, once I get problems fixed, and get an ECU Lowering is #1 priority :P

cvcrcr99 11-20-2009 03:02 PM

What's wrong with the current ECU you have? What do you want to get? Something nice.....right? :)

NIKE H34D 11-20-2009 03:10 PM

I wanna get a phearable.net chipped to my setup, basically same as plethoric, I need my idle to be smoother lol

plethoric33 11-21-2009 08:55 AM

The Phearable one made such a difference for my car. Cleaning the FITV and IACV helped a lot too. My idle was surging a lot and now its perfect. And my car is currently a two seater and has been for a while. I have a lot of guitar stuff to take to shows and weve been busy lately so I just took out the back seats temporarily. Plus I hate driving people around anyway, we usually take a few cars whenever we go out.

NIKE H34D 11-21-2009 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by plethoric33 (Post 684180)
The Phearable one made such a difference for my car. Cleaning the FITV and IACV helped a lot too. My idle was surging a lot and now its perfect. And my car is currently a two seater and has been for a while. I have a lot of guitar stuff to take to shows and weve been busy lately so I just took out the back seats temporarily. Plus I hate driving people around anyway, we usually take a few cars whenever we go out.

Yeah I have cleaned out my FITV and IACV, both were already pretty clean so didnt really make a difference, it isnt surging real bad only from about 500-800 RPM and it shakes the dash when it dips which gets annoying. Also bogging sometimes from a complete stop if I try to take off fast in a hurry. Kinda dangerous when there is a semi coming on a left hand turn and it decides to bog =/

plethoric33 11-21-2009 11:31 AM

Was you fitv sealed well? Mine wouldn't seal properly. So it was pulling in extra air and causing the idle surge. I used RTV on it for now but I plan just getting a new one from Honda. What transmission do you have? Ive heard a lot of people say their car bogged more when they had an LS or CRV trans because of the gearing. Im still looking for a GSR tranny.

NIKE H34D 11-22-2009 07:20 PM

I have an LS Tranny, and mine seemed to be sealed good, like I said it isnt a big surge at all, just annoying