HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Cvcrcr's DD 92 Hatch project thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
awh just read
Yea, I think the hatch will be put up for sale by the end of the week. The relationship with my g/f just ended over this past weekend and I have lost all desire to continue with everything in regards to cars. I need to begin to re-focus my life..... where I will be living, and raising my son.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:20 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
Yea, I think the hatch will be put up for sale by the end of the week. The relationship with my g/f just ended over this past weekend and I have lost all desire to continue with everything in regards to cars. I need to begin to re-focus my life..... where I will be living, and raising my son.
ah, ****. I'm sorry to hear that man. That can be really rough. Keep your chin up, we've all been there before.

Old 07-26-2011, 03:36 PM

Not to make this a project thread for my relationship, but we are working everything out. Attempting to stay positive. If you knew me, I am the exact opposite............ so yea.... working on it is the best I can say.

Anyways, I had a grinding noise in the rear after installing the new drums and shoes. Turns out a spring and the little self adjust bracket thingy popped off and were wedged in there. Fixed it up and no more noise.

Received the shiny new OEM lug nuts, put them on the coupe, and finally threw out the remaining cheap a$$ eBay lug nuts on the hatch. Granted, the OEM lugs I put on are ten years old, but they are not going to give me problems. Also, I doubt people are interested in stealing my 13" wheels so something requiring a key is pointless. lulz

I still have yet to bench bleed / install the new clutch master cylinder. It'll happen eventually.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

Good to hear you are going to try and work things out.

And I'm not worried about having wheels stolen in general, unless I had real Mugen or Spoon wheels or something. Someone wants to take my Rotas then go ahead... two have small bends on the inside and need a set of tires, I'm sure my insurance company would give me a good chunk for new wheels lol.

Old 08-01-2011, 01:31 PM

Hatch has been put up for sale on Craigslist and Honda-tech.com. Within 24 hours, I had 20 or so different people contact me about it, with two people come to look at it that same day the ad went up. Another person is scheduled to come by around 7pm.

Once sold, I will PM a mod to lock it up! Should be by the end of the week.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Dang good luck man sounds like you will prolly get it sold quickly. My bro sold his 96 Blazer the very next day he put it on CL haha gotta love San Antonio's Craigslist

Old 08-02-2011, 10:27 AM

Yea, Philly's CL moves extremely fast. Two people extremely interested in picking it up this weekend. Trying to get a deposit through PayPal from them so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Old 08-04-2011, 04:39 PM

Deposit was put down on the car tonight. Bill of sale signed etc. Car will be gone officially in one week from today.

Mods, you can lock this if you would like.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

...uh Hobo is like the only one who is still around a lot. Forty is form time to time same with Reaper. Idk wtf happened to Trust. Haven't seen him in what seems like ages. Guess his CR-Z is treating him well

Old 08-05-2011, 05:15 AM

It sounds like it is time to get some more staff

If the thread isn't locked by the time the car is gone, I will report the post so it can be locked.

Quick Reply: Cvcrcr's DD 92 Hatch project thread