HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   HCF Project Section (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-project-section-63/)
-   -   i am back!! i am back!!! and have a new car! (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-project-section-63/i-am-back-i-am-back-have-new-car-88071/)

cvcrcr99 07-29-2011 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by MBrent (Post 762073)
3. What could you have possibly said on hcf to enrage your significant other?

This. lol

chrismag 07-29-2011 09:10 PM

hahahah i blew my engine in my da lol
and idfk hahah
i guess i havent =(

Kenny-g 07-30-2011 09:28 PM

lmfao I remember several of those old threads :p

and I thought you said cosmetically it was 'presentable" (or something like that)? lol jk the bumper looks beat to sh*t and the drivers side fender looks dented. or is that just the bad camera :D *Edit: f*ck I need to get my eyes checked I'm dumb, nevermind Chris lol

chrismag 10-12-2011 11:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hey guys, i thought i would update for you who all care.

i havent been on here in a while

but i painted my rims =) Attachment 6519

i will take better pictures they look even better after a few days

as a few of you might know i have been having problems with my sun roof, i have come to turns to delete it
its too hard to describe how its going to be done but its happening this saturday, i will post pictures of it all completly and have them up some time this time next week.

a while ago i replaced my radiator and due to the fact i was extremly low on money, i bought a used civic radiator but i want my air conditioning to fix, correct me if i am wrong but i do need to have both fans to run the ac?
and that is why i am buying a full sized radiator for my car and installing the other fan in there. i also need to have an alluminum line welded and then have it charged. and hopefully that will work,

my goal is to have that finished in two weeks.
so my sun roof this week
radiator, fan and AC next week
then
ek seats the week after along with hid's that week
the following week
new front bumper, and new fenders

two weeks after that, paint =)

some time in the mix of all of that, i am installing NRG INNOVATION Coilovers i just cant get the 14 mm off the bottom nor can i get the 12mm bold off the comber kit =( they are stuck and idk what to do, but those are the least of my problems

any ways i hope you enjoy!!
oh and feel free to let me know what youy think or any ideas you have for me

sfazngiants 10-13-2011 07:04 PM

wheels looks pretty good. Interested to see how you are going to delete the sunroof. I want a sunroof in mines.

Keep us updated and take lots of pics

chrismag 10-14-2011 12:12 AM

Don't get a sun roof of it isn't OEM, worst thing you could do. I will post picks tomorrow because a buddy of mine sold me ek seats 10/10 they are in great condition and I bought them for 60 for pair. I couldnt pass it!! I installed them and took a pick haha with them out ill take a pick with them in. It's wierd they sit sort of higher, but its Alrightt, ill just drive leaned back like a gansta!! Haha
I've been drinking tonight and I'm on my phone! Vut pics yuppp tomorrow! And yea I'm stocked for the sun roof!and I can't wait to have AC again!! Man having a project car cost sooo much money! I'm glad I don't have a girlfriend!! Haha
pics up some time tomorrow!

sfazngiants 10-14-2011 12:54 PM

i meant came with one from factory.

chrismag 10-17-2011 10:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 6503

=)

cvcrcr99 10-18-2011 07:32 AM

So what was wrong with the Integra seats you had? EK seats IMO are the worst.

Kenny-g 10-19-2011 04:26 PM

Wheel looks good...it'd be nice to see a whole car pic with them on :p Nice job though.