HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

JayVee's Integra Project

Old 07-26-2010, 03:52 PM
HCF Member

Yeah I almost forgot to gap mine too chrismag until my dad's friend said "hey wait a minute did you gap those" and i said what?lol

anyways guys few updates for those following..
I FAILED MY SMOG CHECK AGAIN FML I got my problem fixed at my mom's friends mechanic shop and the 3rd cylinder only needed a valve adjustment, but now that it was fixed the emission's test under "NOX" failed when the HC (hyper/hydro..idk..carbons) passed.

I'm pissed off with this because I have to extend my registration and it's like 60$
not to mention I already owe my dad $120 for helping me pay to get my car fixed..
sighh..I wish this would have came along smoother.

On the bright side, I have noticed a nice smoother ride with new wires/plugs and freshh oil with the cylinder lubricant

Old 08-02-2010, 09:54 PM
HCF Member

Ohhkk. ! Been awhile now guys so I'll show you a bit of what's been coming along..I didn't have to extend my registration nor do I have to pay more. So i'm kinda stoaked on that. &The smog issue i guess it was just a misreading soo I finally passed my smog and didn't have to pay for it.

Not to mention I picked up new goodies along the way from my local junkers.

corner lights $25 (the lady owner was being friendly haha)

timing belt cover *bottom part* $20 (needed it to pass smog)

Then some OEM newies.

timing belt cover rubber seal $23

corner light turn bulbs & connector $3

corner light stationary bulbs $5

Soo once I get my corner lights setup (and maybe new taillights or bulbs idk) i'll finally go register my car and start my build-thread
I'll let ya guys know soon whats new.!

Old 08-08-2010, 11:09 PM
HCF Member

Alright guys it's been a while since I've updated this, BUT nonetheless.. Can a mod move this thread to the projects?

My checklist was to:
A. Pass Smog [Check]
B. Register My Car [Check]
C. Have Head/Tail Lights All Working [Check]

Now that everything's settled I'll move into a more build type thread with whatevers goodies I come along the way haha.
So here's a new snapshot with the new oem corner lights
(cell shot :/ sorry)

Other then this, once the thread's moved and I get payed I'm off to some new plans

Ohh..and btw any clue on how to remove a B18B1 Power Steering? (Mine makes a hideous sound everynow and then and I'd rather just remove it)

Old 08-12-2010, 03:01 AM
HCF Member

Hmm..this isn't really much of an update but I got a new OEM key so i'm pretty stoaked about it haha
As well as new license plate clips and screws since the old ones were unthreaded.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:19 AM

Moved to the project section and renamed

Old 08-19-2010, 12:46 AM
HCF Member

thanks wellfedhobo.

So i thought i'd let you guys know how my alignment came out today..
my driverside rear tire is with a +4.5 camber while the passengerside rear is -1.5.

idk what it is but the mechanic shop solved the problem; it was the flippin subframe connecting to the lower control arm. the entire thing was bent and it needs to get bent back into place, rewelded and aligned properly. Well this is the new deal goin on so i'll let ya guys know how things go.

EDIT: I was wondering my rear tailights have the 2 seperate pieces (on the trunk lid & on the car) but if i found gsr rear lights would i need the entire set or could i just use the ones attatched to the car?sorry if its confusing..lol

Last edited by JayVee; 08-19-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:18 AM
HCF Member

One step at a time good to see the car coming together now! Mod time!

Old 08-22-2010, 10:00 PM
HCF Member

thanks king

mod time soon to come, need to get the subframe bent back into the right shape then get an alignment.
after that i'm home free to mods I think the first thing i'll do it get new wheels/tires

Old 08-23-2010, 07:20 AM
HCF Member

Mm please keep us updated on that wheels and tires are the mod fun mod!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: JayVee's Integra Project