HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

MBrent's Peasant Project DA

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
July 2010 ROTM

$500 on my beautiful dog since saturday. If the medication works, she will begin to feel better and show fewer symptoms in as little as a week. Physical cues will subside in around a month. However, this is merely manageable. Average life span after diagnosis is around 2yrs. Im heartbroken. I hope, at least, that her remaining time on this earth is comfortable. So, with that being said, I obviously havent worked on the teg lately. Also, the part time security gig ive been doing is drying up this wk. Not good. I guess when it rains, it pours.

Old 08-10-2011, 11:41 PM
HCF Member

You make me feel soooo sad! D:
I hope your pup feels better...

...I gotta get back into the workforce.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:10 AM
The Man

Feedback. I needs it. My b20b had the FITV blocked off, and it never gave me any problems. Im thinking of blocking it off on my Integra. Any input? Here is what I would use.
uhh whats the point of this....now i feel like a newb

Old 08-12-2011, 05:12 AM
July 2010 ROTM

Originally Posted by chrismag
uhh whats the point of this....now i feel like a newb
Lol Chris. It is hondas way of making a car idle properly, or in my case, improperly. Google it or search the site for a better explanation, i just know that its giving me trouble. I bought myself an early bday present. An omp wheel and hub adapter. I will post pics when it comes in. Pissed and coughed for a potential new employer yesterday. I hope that i get the job. If i do.... plan on seeing me accumulate an ***-ton of parts. I would rather get what i want and put it on all at once than put a little tidbit on here and there. Sorry for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I effing hate the hcf mobile version on my phone. Grrr.... Well, off to oversee a paintbal tourney. My aunt injured her hip in the nyc marathon, so now i get to help at the paintball field. Happy Friday everrrbody.

pic edit:

Same wheel that was in my s14. I am pretty partial to the way suede feels on my hands.

MMMMMM..... suede....
The MOMO wheel I wanted didnt really fit in with my "race inspired" build. I am also going to install something very special. Something that the interstate ring-road racers have in Japan. I'm surprised it hasnt caught on here. Seen pics. Read about it. Unless it's illegal in the states, I'm pretty stoked about installing it. LOL, it's only like $20 shipped, and NOBODY around here has one (no, not a wink mirror). Tehehe, I may tell you guys what it is tomorrow...

DOG UPDATE: Chloe seems to be responding well to her treatment. It works in a way that's similar to chemo. I keep her on it for 2wks, then blood work will reveal how well she is progressing. Hopefully, I will be able to reduce her dose from daily to bi-weekly. Shes a bit more chipper, and I'm a bit more optimistic. She's very prone to infection now, and she has some lacerations on her neck where she had an allergic reaction to a flea collar. Once that is squared away, she should be on the road to recovery.

Last edited by MBrent; 08-12-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:51 PM
July 2010 ROTM

I got the jobbie!!!! I kept my fingers crossed, and I got the jobbie!!!!

Orientation all wk starting monday on first shift, then real work begins next wk on second shift. Not the greatest startout pay, but better than nothing. $13/hr is respectable in my neck of the woods. I'm still gonna do security and race control on the wknds for some Teg spending monies. Maybe I will be baller enough one day to buy those Aleicas. In pink... mwahahahaha!!!!!

Old 08-12-2011, 09:40 PM
HCF Member

You need a blog. It would be interesting. :P

Old 08-13-2011, 02:44 AM
The Man

pshhhhh this is his blog fool!

Old 08-16-2011, 05:31 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Glad to hear your pup is feeling better. I would certainly lose my mind dealing with something like that.

Congrats on the jobbie job as well sir!

Old 08-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Congrats on everything going well man! And btw I totally picture you looking like that dude in reality lol idk why

*Edit: and FUTURAMA, FTMFW! I have a Slurm sticker on the back window of my truck

Old 08-20-2011, 03:19 PM
July 2010 ROTM

$800 on dog, she almost passed due to allergic reaction to medicine. This all happened last sunday. I started my new job monday. It isnt that bad.

Anywho, sorry for no updates. Heres a little one. Sneak preview of my new steering wheel and hub adapter. It came in yesterday.

Name:  IMG_20110820_084403.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  103.7 KB

Name:  IMG_20110820_084328.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  99.2 KB

I am excite!

Quick Reply: MBrent's Peasant Project DA