HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

so pat...about all these forums...

Old 03-18-2006, 07:33 PM
HCF Member
Default so pat...about all these forums...

so pat i know you mod a ton of forums, and i know almost all of them have layouts like this. its almost impossible to look anywhere for anything on google without bumping into one. i was cruisin around the mustang forum...and it occured to me...you guys once talked about combining all the forums into one...well not exactly...but link them so if you're a member on one forum you're automatically a member on all the others. i think thatd be sweet because i have a couple questions i wanna ask at some ofyour forums...but i dont want to register at these places to only post once or twice. so my question is...is that ever going to happen? is it happening? itd be a really sweet idea.

Old 03-19-2006, 11:07 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: so pat...about all these forums...

^ Good idea nail. But the structure of it is set up individually. Its like putting on an OS on a cmputer than putting another OS on the same computer... unless your a friggin genius I dont think it would work out nicely.

Old 03-24-2006, 10:53 PM
HCF Member

I have thought about that same thing many times Nail. It would be pretty cool to have like a super forum with a whole bunch of small forums under it.

Old 03-25-2006, 02:56 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

I have thought about that same thing many times Nail. It would be pretty cool to have like a super forum with a whole bunch of small forums under it.
No it would not, trust me I just went through this with another forum.

Old 03-25-2006, 09:18 AM
Administrator

the problem with this idea is that not all of the members of my sites are as good as the members here, and when someone goes sour at one site, they could create trouble elsewhere...