HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Header, Intake, & Exhaust (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/header-intake-exhaust-12/)
-   -   cold air intake (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/header-intake-exhaust-12/cold-air-intake-34745/)

03civiclxcoupe 12-20-2006 08:01 PM

cold air intake

what will cold air intake do for me in my 2003 civic coupe lx auto....

and since it comes down below the engine what happens when i go thorugh a puddle?

should i get cold air or short ram?

my05civic 12-20-2006 08:05 PM

RE: cold air intake

will you please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please search around before you ask? please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please?

SEARCH AND READ!!!

Misha 12-20-2006 08:06 PM

It would have taken less effort to type a responce LOL

StifflersMom 12-20-2006 08:16 PM

<--- doesn't want to look like a guy from HT, so he advises that newb reads the stickies and than asks a question which has not been answered two gazillion times on this forum. And no, I am not being unfriendly.

Misha 12-20-2006 08:18 PM

another n00b question - what is HT ?

and why you keep talking about yourself "v tret'em litze"?

my05civic 12-20-2006 08:42 PM

HT = honda-tech.com = the snoobiest people in the world

they bash IHE upgrades and anything that's for appeal, or anything that's not JDM

drbyers 12-20-2006 08:44 PM

you oughtta visit team-integra.net...

ic892003 12-20-2006 08:52 PM

yea i cant stand those honda-tech guys, i joined for a month and they bashed me for getting a body kit their full of it, the only body mods they do is get some fog lights and call it a night lol, but to answer the questions i would go with the aem cold air intake, and yes if u go through a big puddle water can go into ur engine but u can also purchase the by pas valve with ru intaker however it may decrease the intakes performance, i would say just go with the intake i wouldnt worry about puddles to much

hondasav 12-20-2006 10:15 PM

ya it goes down in fron of the tires so0 puddles arn';t really a issue just driving through rivers and streams or any other kind of water that goes up past your bumber.. I hope you don't abuse that way..... although it is fun lol

TheMoogly 12-21-2006 12:38 AM

Dude I got an 04 lx man with a simota intake I got from WestImports... he is a vendor on the forum and he sells them for 80 bucks... or you can get like an injen short ram... if you live in a rainy place you should just settle for short ram... AEM v2 has been getting alot of great reviews recently so check em out.... also that search function can help you out faster than the mean guys on here... it's just that the question you asked has been asked literally everyday on here.