HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Header, Intake, & Exhaust (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/header-intake-exhaust-12/)
-   -   exhausts (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/header-intake-exhaust-12/exhausts-8390/)

Dreamer16 08-04-2005 12:57 PM

exhausts

aight so im goin custom exhaust.....

i had a side exit...it was sexy....and shot flames......not wit a flame thrower kit but it just did it on its own....o damn it was cool hahahaha but yea
it was great but then the clamp messed up or sumthing and so we took the side exit part off......so now its a dump style.... theres the test pipe then sum pipe then a muffler then it just ends......

so my question is, should i leave it dump style??? or go for the side exit??

gonna get a welder so we wont have the clamp problems anymore
so either way its not gonna fall apart or anything, but wut should i go for????

just cant decide haha

i mean both ways are hott
theres no more whiney sound, they both can rumble.....

wut u guys think?

Dreamer16 08-05-2005 04:06 PM

RE: exhausts

i feel like nobody wants to help me haha....come on people....i need sum help here.haha

ngoti 8tor 08-05-2005 08:33 PM

To me, I think a side exit is "ricey" for a street car. But that's only my opinion.

Dreamer16 08-06-2005 02:39 AM

why do u think its ricey?

the classic ricer has a huge ass muffler

custom isnt ricey

ricey is buying cheap stuff that just goes on easily

and how many civis have u seen wit side exits???

haha
but seriously wut makes u say that?

ngoti 8tor 08-06-2005 05:38 AM

Sorry, but you asked, and I gave you an honest answer. It's only my opinion, don't let it stop you from doing a side-exit.

BTW, that's just how I feel about side-exit on a street car. (preference, if it makes you feel any better)

Pete 08-06-2005 05:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Dreamer16

why do u think its ricey?

the classic ricer has a huge ass muffler

custom isnt ricey

ricey is buying cheap stuff that just goes on easily

and how many civis have u seen wit side exits???

haha
but seriously wut makes u say that?
yo if thats what u want then just do it.

j_fukin_t 08-06-2005 09:16 AM

the side exhaust would look non-ricer if you actually took the time and made a nice cut out in the side skirt to kinda make it look like its supposed to be there, i know the srt-4's have a side exhaust available, if you just stick it out there then yes it would be ricer imo, but if you take the time to make it look like its supposed to be there then you have a diff story

Dreamer16 08-06-2005 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

Sorry, but you asked, and I gave you an honest answer. It's only my opinion, don't let it stop you from doing a side-exit.

BTW, that's just how I feel about side-exit on a street car. (preference, if it makes you feel any better)

dont worry about it, im not mad or sumthing i was just wondering wut made u think that

but yea thanks to everyone for help......i just having hard time deciding