Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

greddy or apexi ws2

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Default greddy or apexi ws2

which one would you guys recommend on a 00 civic ex. I'm lookin for something with a nice low tone while just cruising

Old 02-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Default RE: greddy or apexi ws2

both are good exhausts. i can vouch for the greddy evo2, i have it and i love the sound..nice, low and deep, while cruising you can barley hear it on the inside..

Old 02-11-2006, 08:11 AM
HCF Member

^^^^+1
I also have the Greddy Evo2 (actually I just took it off the car I sold) and it is a great exhaust. I also have a lot of experience with the WS 2 and it is very nice (probably what I'm getting next). The Apex-i will be a little quieter than the Greddy Evo. Good Luck!

Old 02-11-2006, 10:18 AM
HCF Member

both good...just determine which one you think sounds better.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:25 AM

i would go with greddy between the two... but i love my skunk2.

Old 02-11-2006, 05:11 PM

The ws2 is great, I have one. Its a quiet exhaust and it has a really deep smooth tone. Not as loud as the Evo2.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:35 PM

First off, both have great tones. Personally, Im preferable to the ws2. Which one would cost you less? Because that will be about the only difference between the two.

Old 02-12-2006, 04:45 AM

i ahve the greddy sp2. damn nice sound. hollowed out the exhaust tip by taking the baffle out...so makes it MUCH louder. only drawback is hte sp2 has a resonator that hangs low, so if your car is lowered, there's a possibility of scraping the resonator on stuff like speedbumps, etc.

So to avoid that, i took the resonator out and straight piped it. it sounds REALLY deep now...perfect fro cruising, and idling sounds like a heavy purr...

hope this helps

Old 02-12-2006, 02:00 PM

ORIGINAL: TorGa3iGhT

i ahve the greddy sp2. damn nice sound. hollowed out the exhaust tip by taking the baffle out...so makes it MUCH louder. only drawback is hte sp2 has a resonator that hangs low, so if your car is lowered, there's a possibility of scraping the resonator on stuff like speedbumps, etc.

So to avoid that, i took the resonator out and straight piped it. it sounds REALLY deep now...perfect fro cruising, and idling sounds like a heavy purr...

hope this helps

so how much you pay for everything? I'm a newbie with this stuff so bare with me.. I thought the resonator was supposed to even out the sound with the back so its not TOO loud?

Old 02-14-2006, 01:26 PM

ORIGINAL: TorGa3iGhT

hope this helps
i doubt taking the rezz out made it deaper

Quick Reply: greddy or apexi ws2