HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Header, Intake, & Exhaust (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/header-intake-exhaust-12/)
-   -   loud exhaust - rice burner! (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/header-intake-exhaust-12/loud-exhaust-rice-burner-37014/)

rmg35 01-29-2007 11:05 AM

loud exhaust - rice burner!

alright my dream was always to have a loud car..................right now on my 94 civic its got an exhaust and i still have the cat converter on. it sounds real nice, but it isn't that loud. i want something that sounds rice'y, loud, clean, but not like a rattle type deal. what do i gotta do to make my car sound like that?

drbyers 01-29-2007 11:24 AM

RE: loud exhaust - rice burner!

unbelievable.

first you want to buy illegal PA state inspection stickers and you also want to make your car loud as FUKK on top of it?

are you trying to go to jail on purpose???

FlipHKD720 01-29-2007 11:35 AM

i dont think you undertsand "ricey". A ricey sound is something that soudns like a weed whacker on crack. All it USUALLY is is a big ass muffler welded onto your stock 1.75" crush bent piping. If you want something deep and rumbly, thats really not considered ricey man. Loud is usually a characteristic of a ricey sound, although the Apexi N1 is loud as f*ck but still sounds good. So do you want something that sounds low and rumbly, or something that sounds fairly high pitched and annoying?

My04Civic 01-29-2007 11:39 AM

ORIGINAL: drbyers

unbelievable.

first you want to buy illegal PA state inspection stickers and you also want to make your car loud as FUKK on top of it?

are you trying to go to jail on purpose???
haha i noticed that too haha, must have a loved one on the inside

gin0o0o 01-29-2007 01:15 PM

oh boy.

ive got a nice dual outlet exhaust if you want it. loud as FUKC.

my05civic 01-29-2007 05:58 PM

generic ebay muffler FTW!

t34me 01-29-2007 05:59 PM

ORIGINAL: rmg35

alright my dream was always to have a loud car..................right now on my 94 civic its got an exhaust and i still have the cat converter on. it sounds real nice, but it isn't that loud. i want something that sounds rice'y, loud, clean, but not like a rattle type deal. what do i gotta do to make my car sound like that?
[sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif] You actually want your car to sound ricey??!! WTF..where do you people come from. Whatever, thought i would let you know if you put a NOPI and NOS sticker on your window, that will add around 50hp. That should make some extra noise coming out of your awesome POS rice exhaust.

my05civic 01-29-2007 06:22 PM

from the previous posts, i guess we're now making suggestions of how to make a ricer...
1) Buy the BIGGEST wing you can find. For more a more dramatic ricer effect, make the wing a different color than your car
2) Plaster stickers all over your car. A biohazard sticker is the ultimate sticker for ricers!
3) Get a body kit, don't paint it, and make sure its crooked when it's installed
4) Tint your windows yourself so that there are huge bubbles
5) Paint flames on the side of your car
6) Get spinners from K-Mart
7) Get a UBER loud exhaust
8) Crack your body kit.
9) Buy the biggest subwoofers that can possibly fit in your car and then play mexican polka
10) Put a fake hood vent on your car
11) Put a vent on the top of your car

feel free to add more :D

Fiirkan 01-29-2007 06:24 PM

I will be on a serious note for a moment here and say that if you want a real loud exhaust then i do believe the RSR ExMag GT2 is right up your alley.

Jaycivic 01-29-2007 07:14 PM

What about the DC Sports Noise Complaint Exhaust? Do they make that for civics?