Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Megan Racing Drift Spec is HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 01:28 AM
Default Megan Racing Drift Spec is HERE!

So today I woke up around 10ish for some early morning gaming before I goto work when I hear "UPS HERE" yelling at my door. I run out and there she is my MR DS Exhaust I had ordered. I was suprised cause I had ordered it 2 days ago. Anyway I open it up and here she is! Oh and I got my front kit today too, TRACER front bumper

Sorry if the pics are big :\
Name:  mrdsbox.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  37.2 KB
Name:  mrds1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  28.1 KB
Name:  mrds3.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  30.4 KB
Name:  mrds2.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  31.1 KB
Name:  tracefront.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  38.7 KB

I'm going to paint the mesh black I'm not really feeling the silver look on it.

Front was $150 and Exhaust was $361 (shipping + tax + insurance) off ebay from ebstores seller. I play a game called World of Warcraft and sold my account for $400 so most of this wasn't very heavy on the pocket, only really spending $110

Old 09-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Default RE: Megan Racing Drift Spec is HERE!

you sold a gaming account for 400$ holy shyt,

anyways let us know what it sounds like, and take some pics after the install. i plan on getting the same exhaust for my 96 EX coupe here at the end of october.

congrats

Old 09-29-2006, 02:37 PM

Will do going on to get some quotes on installation for the bumper and exhaust

Old 09-29-2006, 02:42 PM
HCF Member

I jsut sold two of my friends WoW accounts. one for $300 adn the other for $650. I took 5% commision haha.

Old 09-29-2006, 03:14 PM
HCF Member

very nice, piping looks big..nice front bumper too, i like that one

Old 09-29-2006, 03:29 PM
HCF Member

dammm. I need to get into gaming just so i can buy more stuff.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:03 PM

Haha its something to do to keep me entertained I've old 750$ in account's. Anyway I just got some decent quotes; my exhaust should cost me $65-85 but my front bumper is going to kill me.

I got quoted at 2 places one for $400 (WITHOUT PAINT) and another for $275 (WITHOUT PAINT), now the guy that quoted me for $275 pretty much told me the same thing that the $400 guy said. He going have to smooth and scale stuff off, line it up with the hood, lights, fender, make some custom hangers and mount it somewhere to the frame. This way when I hit a dip it doesn't fall off, it only cracks and then get's repaired. I hope to get this done tomorrow and have pic by monday, tuesday the latest. Whats funny is I knew and read that putting on the kit is usually more then the kit itself and when I heard the prices on how much it was going to cost I was still shocked lol [:-]

Old 09-29-2006, 04:40 PM
HCF Member

well, you could put the exhaust on yourself in a day if you take your time..but the price they gave you isent to bad

but for the kit, i would take your front bumper off and see how it fits..if it fits nicely, all you need to do is drill the holes were the screws/bolts go to hold it in, then all they need to do is paint it and you can put it on youself, if it fits like crap..then let them do the work

but if you have some time, you can really save some money by doing the work

Old 09-29-2006, 11:39 PM

Ya I was thinking about doing the exhaust myself but I don't have a lift or 4 ride on jacks. 65-85 doesn't sound out right robbery. And he was the only muffler shopped I checked out. The front work is whats going to kill me, anyway I'd like to have a pro install it that guarantee's work rather then myself and risk doing a sloppy job.

Old 10-01-2006, 01:11 PM

i just fitted the exact same exhaust to my civic, it looks great and sounds better, good luck with the install

Quick Reply: Megan Racing Drift Spec is HERE!