Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

tsudo n1 vs apexi n1

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Default tsudo n1 vs apexi n1

ok i already ordered race headers and high flow cat.. now im ganna get the catback.. i want something on the loud side. my question is wat do you guys think is the best one to get. which is louder? tsudo is a lot cheaper and thats a plus. but which sounds better and performs better? thanks

Old 09-18-2007, 06:23 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: tsudo n1 vs apexi n1

tsudo is a ricer LOUD and the N1 is a non ricer LOUD lol

Old 09-18-2007, 06:24 PM
HCF Member

Apexi GT Spec ftmfw

Old 09-18-2007, 10:13 PM

apexi N1 is deff a better choice, it's probably the loudest. my boy has one and it sounds nice. however, i will always be a skunk2 fan. mine sounds DOPE!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 11:14 AM

ORIGINAL: warner_ro

apexi N1 is deff a better choice, it's probably the loudest. my boy has one and it sounds nice. however, i will always be a skunk2 fan. mine sounds DOPE!!!
yea man im looking in to that its either ganna be apexi n1 tsudo or skunk 2.. but tsudo is def cheaper so thats the way im leaning

Old 09-19-2007, 12:05 PM

I just cant stand any of the n1's. Way too loud

Old 09-19-2007, 12:56 PM
HCF Member

+1 fiasco! ws2 ftw!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:22 PM

yea but i like loud exhaust.. i heard tsudo actually sounds the same as apexi. checked youtube but its hard to tell cause u dont always no what is on each car besides exhaust

Old 09-19-2007, 06:44 PM
HCF Member

Tsudo is ebaygarbage, if you just want a catback for the sake of annoying noise then just buy a $15 muffler and have it welded on and your resonator taken off. If you want a catback that will give you a good hp increase (for an exhaust) and is also loudthen get the apexi. It is up to you though, everyone has their opinion about catbacks and intake. Mine is that you should pick by performance then sound later, that is why I am getting the apexi GT spec, it is a bit louder than the n1 which I don't like but it seems to be the one with the highest gains which is what is really important to me in i/h/e. I can always use the silencer when I'm not at the track.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

Tsudo is ebaygarbage, if you just want a catback for the sake of annoying noise then just buy a $15 muffler and have it welded on and your resonator taken off. If you want a catback that will give you a good hp increase (for an exhaust) and is also loudthen get the apexi. It is up to you though, everyone has their opinion about catbacks and intake. Mine is that you should pick by performance then sound later, that is why I am getting the apexi GT spec, it is a bit louder than the n1 which I don't like but it seems to be the one with the highest gains which is what is really important to me in i/h/e. I can always use the silencer when I'm not at the track.

yea.. i want performance too.. thats why im getting race headers highflow cat and intake.. i was wondering which gave more performance also.

Quick Reply: tsudo n1 vs apexi n1