Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

want more HP for my 07 si

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Default want more HP for my 07 si

I bought an 07 si in June and love it! I'd like to jump it up to around 250 hp. what's the best way to get therewithout voiding my warranty and staying street legal.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:29 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: want more HP for my 07 si

I/H/E for starters, although be sure to call in your dealership and ask if a header will void the warranty. Highly possible they will be a**es and say it will, although its not supposed to. Get a Random Tech Cat. Converter also, carbon fiber hoods, etc. And a Skunk2 Throttle Body w/ P2R Throttle Body Spacer and Throttle Body Gasket. (Dont know if this voids the warranty, the new throttle body probly will, although not the spacer.) You should be pretty close by then. Heres a website for starters - www.procivic.com . Also look into the Cor Sport Inc website, they have pretty cheap prices.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:47 PM

if you get a header you cant use the cat converter. the only kind you can use would be a spun metal high flow cat. and even then it will be a b1tch to get on. you will need to cut some pipes, and weld thigns. i would say go with:

DC sport race header (buddy club is over played and costs twice as much) there also both the same design
cold air intake, AEM or injen, there both the same pipe really, just differnent names. same Mex's make them
skunk2 catback (they sound AWESOME) 70mm not 60

as far as the throttle bodies go, they shouldnt void the warrenty either because there not messing with internals, or the way the fluids work on the inside of the engine. i talked to honda and they said all these things are fine, just dont mess with any luricated items, or something that enhances fluids running through the motor. however once you put on an exhaust you will void that warrenty on your pips, but who cares. everything else is easy to swap back as well since it's all bolt on a screwed. thats about all you can do before voiding your warrenty, and thats about everything i've done so far as well.

dont go to procivic to buy anything. only go there to get ideas. if you want, you can PM me and i will write you back with my guys phone number and name from a company i buy everything from. they give abour $50+ off each item procivic sells, and give free shipping. i got everything i have listed for about 1300-1400, procivc wanter over 1400 before shipping for about 3 of those items.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:41 PM
HCF Member

bear in mind you don't have to buy everything at once...

i waited and here's what i've paid
Magnaflow Muffler: $80 sells for $120+shipping+tax elsewhere
AEM v2: $160; normally $250+shipping+tax elsewhere
Megan Header: $40; normally $120ish?