HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Inside and Out (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/inside-out-9/)
-   -   obliterated front kit (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/inside-out-9/obliterated-front-kit-9717/)

elfreaky70363 09-01-2005 09:58 PM

obliterated front kit

had a bad week, finally won custody of my son, thats good! but..... the damn hurricane came through, interrupted my ability to go to autox with streesniper, then on the way home after the hurricane, all the street lights and stop lights were out. i was traveling home at 1:30 am in the pitch dark and a black lab was wandering in the streets. i couldnt see it until i was right up on it. i could not avoid it. it went under the front and split the bottom of my kit in two places. time for a lil body work, cant friggin wait. will post pics when i get em developed. got one of the damn dog too, kinda morbid i know, but i didnt think anyone would believe me. people prolly think i curbed it or something

ImportTuner67 09-01-2005 10:20 PM

RE: obliterated front kit

congrats on your kid man thats good to hear, but ive heard you live down near where the hurricane hit, how bad does it look where you live?

elfreaky70363 09-01-2005 10:27 PM

hey thanks, nice ride btw, i like the eyebrow headlights. yeah i posted about the destruction in off topic section. thankfully the worst of it hit to the east of us. n.o. got hit pretty bad, crazy there. only a couple trees down on my property though

ImportTuner67 09-01-2005 10:38 PM

oh thanks man, well its good to hear you guys didnt get hit that bad.

elfreaky70363 09-01-2005 10:46 PM

yeah they were predicting a direct hit for us, but thankfully it turned enough to the east at the last minute and my house was saved. feel sorry for n.o. and mississippi though

Street Sniper 09-01-2005 10:58 PM

I forgot where you told me you lived so when I was watching the stork track I was like, "Freaky's house go bye-bye."

And you aint gotta lie. We know you curbed it.

Raul98 09-02-2005 07:39 AM

yo man sorry about the ride and poor dog but good to hear that a fellow HCF member is ok.....

LEVIII 09-02-2005 10:08 AM

Thats weird that people in the south call curbs black labs?

Here in high tech california we call them "curbs"

JK

elfreaky70363 09-02-2005 10:47 AM

yeah this particular curb stood 2 feet tall and was very furry. weird. guess the curbs all wander around aimlessly in cali too huh? we are low techj for sure. still use a cane pole witha piece of string tied to the end to go fishin for shoepic and cats. yum

hey sniper, i live in Houma. if you look it up on maps.com you see i am 30 mins southwest of N.O.

ngoti 8tor 09-02-2005 01:34 PM

Glad to hear you're OK.