HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Inside and Out (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/inside-out-9/)
-   -   road cone orange & anima........ (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/inside-out-9/road-cone-orange-anima-63024/)

civic_chick 03-25-2008 04:14 PM

road cone orange & anima........

OUTSIDE-
ok, im new to the whole honda web site, but i just got this civic dx 95 and shes my baby, but shes alittle beat up so, i thought of this kick ass paint job. just wanted to get some other thoughts on it. i am painting the car road cone orange( do you know what im talking about) with anima with big busted tits on the sides and one on the hood, with a carben fiber back ground with black rims. with neon green underglow.

INSIDE-
I AM CHANGING the seats from stock to lime green and have lime green velvit on the door panels, and on the dash were the vents and steering wheel will be green as well, and we will have green light by my feet. and were the sun roof would be is going to have all three nima chick with neon color swim suits so they stand out in a black light.

what do yall think i can have all this done under 2k. my husbands boss is a tattoo arts and is really good at air brush and my freinds dad pants cars for a living, and i know how to sew so i can make the seats and my husband and i are looking for a great motor/engine. ( i know nothing about):eek:

Hailchristian 03-25-2008 04:16 PM

RE: road cone orange & anima........

huh.....well...good luck with that.

civic_chick 03-25-2008 04:18 PM

sorry yall i suck at spelling just ask me about what ever you dont get. SORRY!!!

T3rry 03-25-2008 04:30 PM

as long as "she's" colothed and not considered offensive then you'll be ok. just keep it clean for the kids.

civic_chick 03-25-2008 05:10 PM

oh yea the cartoon animas will be waering bikinis, all of them very clean cut look them up on google imges

circlethesky187 03-25-2008 05:45 PM

hahaha

too much need for speed underground for this guy

civic_chick 03-25-2008 05:50 PM

lol you could say that. but in my rown no body has cars like that they are all gay.

cyberx32 03-25-2008 07:16 PM

All that stuff is gonna cost way more than 3k, and its not gonna look good at all. How about you look around on this site and see if you like any other style that some of these members have.

civic_chick 03-25-2008 07:36 PM

yes it will look nice, i am haveing a tattoo arts air brush on my car. you wait and see, also who hasideas and can you give me a link to some ideas?

cyberx32 03-25-2008 07:44 PM

lol i wasnt doubting his airbrush skills. I just meant all those colors that stand out will clash with each other (if that makes sence)