HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   Civic forum mergers -- The Civic Universe (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/civic-forum-mergers-civic-universe-77825/)

RonJ 08-17-2009 08:49 PM

Civic forum mergers -- The Civic Universe
 
I think traffic is too slow in the HCF forums. To solve this problem, I vote that HCF merge with other smaller Civic forums (e.g, ClubCivic, Civicforums, etc.) to create one huge Civic forum, The Civic Universe. With our new ultrabusy internet traffic, we will be the largest, most powerful Civic forum in the universe (begin megalomaniac laughter).

(Of course, Stiffler will be the head admin of this powerful new forum)

Kehoe 08-17-2009 09:41 PM

Keep this lay out, every other forum's layout isn't pleasant to navigate on a daily basis :P.

In other words, just have everyone come here ;)

RonJ 08-17-2009 09:52 PM


Originally Posted by Kehoe (Post 665441)
Keep this lay out, every other forum's layout isn't pleasant to navigate on a daily basis :P.

In other words, just have everyone come here ;)

Good idea. This way, we'll be huge, busy, and pleasant.

PunisherInOKC 08-17-2009 10:00 PM

Will there be cookies and milk?
I don't wanna go unless there's cookies and milk.

RonJ 08-17-2009 10:06 PM


Originally Posted by PunisherInOKC (Post 665448)
Will there be cookies and milk?
I don't wanna go unless there's cookies and milk.

OF COURSE. There are whispers that select new members to The Civic Universe will receive cash prizes, new Civics, wild holiday vacations, DOHC engines, ECUs, impact wrenches, EX clusters, Turbo snails, thermostats, IACVs, spark plugs, gaskets, cookies, and milk.

WellFedHobo 08-18-2009 12:03 AM

What about whistle tips? WOO WOO!

jwmm04 08-18-2009 06:17 AM

The whistles go woooo woooo!! I can't wait! Impact wrenches, ECU's, holiday vacations, and cookies and milk?!?!??!!??11! What more could you ask for?

EDIT: And I call dibs on the first EX cluster, I'll be installing it right away!

RonJ 08-18-2009 07:30 AM


Originally Posted by itinerant (Post 665468)
What about whistle tips? WOO WOO!


Originally Posted by jwmm04 (Post 665490)
The whistles go woooo woooo!! I can't wait! Impact wrenches, ECU's, holiday vacations, and cookies and milk?!?!??!!??11! What more could you ask for?

And that's not all [announced in infomercial style voice]!

There will also be body kits, wings, decals, A/F gauges, LEDs, lowering kits, rims, HIDs, custom taillights, and much more -- All for a few lucky new members of The Civic Universe.

NIKE H34D 08-18-2009 10:08 AM

I saw a post by RonJ on clubcivic yesterday, I was thinking WTF is this bhahahaha

RonJ 08-18-2009 11:43 AM


Originally Posted by NIKE H34D (Post 665528)
I saw a post by RonJ on clubcivic yesterday, I was thinking WTF is this bhahahaha

Dang, I've been discovered participating in other forums. Unheard of.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:49 PM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands