HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   DONT DRINK PEPSI! MUST READ (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/dont-drink-pepsi-must-read-51745/)

BillyB98 09-11-2007 08:36 AM

DONT DRINK PEPSI! MUST READ

So my roomate was talking to his girlfriend last nite and she gave us some pretty shocking news. She begins to tell us that she was at the super market waiting in line behind an arab lady. The arab lady came up four dollars short on her total so his gf offered to pay the remaining four dollars. The lady thanked her and walked away. As his gf made it to her car in the parking lot the arab lady pulled up and simply said thank you again and dont drink Pepsi products after Sept. 11. WTF!!! What do you make of this?

Fiirkan 09-11-2007 08:54 AM

RE: DONT DRINK PEPSI! MUST READ

I don't know but i think i am gonna kick back and drink this nice cold Pepsi

My04Civic 09-11-2007 08:56 AM

i smell something

and no its not gene!

its B.S.

ebaben3 09-11-2007 08:56 AM

I don't drink pop at all.

Fiirkan 09-11-2007 08:58 AM

Damn this Pepsi sure is good:D

jd352 09-11-2007 08:59 AM

ORIGINAL: BillyB98

So my roomate was talking to his girlfriend last nite and she gave us some pretty shocking news. She begins to tell us that she was at the super market waiting in line behind an arab lady. The arab lady came up four dollars short on her total so his gf offered to pay the remaining four dollars. The lady thanked her and walked away. As his gf made it to her car in the parking lot the arab lady pulled up and simply said thank you again and dont drink Pepsi products after Sept. 11. WTF!!! What do you make of this?
Assuming most cola products have a shelf life capableof several years, I don't think we should have to worry about this for about another year. Thanks for the heads up though!

KoshaK 09-11-2007 09:03 AM

I dont get it....pepsi is better than coke so im gona drink it

kokasian 09-11-2007 09:18 AM

pepsi is the greatest thing ever put in a can, stop drinking it? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Forty04 09-11-2007 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: BillyB98

anyone dumb enough to believe crap like this should probably go play in traffic.

The lady was probably just ****ing with her

BillyB98 09-11-2007 09:29 AM

Dude why the hell would i make something like this up. I could give a crap im still gonna drink pepsi products but i figured id share the damn story.