The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Hey Patrick or anyone else who may know.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 06:48 AM
Default Hey Patrick or anyone else who may know.

My wife just bought a 98 cavalier and I was wondering if anyone know of some active forums she could go to?
She want to learn to work on her car when I'm working on mine and I figured she needs to get her feet wet and
read a couple hundred post from a good forum. I done some searching and have found a few but am looking for
more. Thanks in advance for the help all. And don't give me any grief on the chevy! I had more than enough already.
It's funny after I wrote the check for her car, I followed her home and she took my spot in the driveway.
Then she has the ***** to tell me that my ricer butt gets to park in the street now. Thinking I need to move the truck to
the street. Anyway hope you all have a nice day!

Old 07-18-2005, 08:25 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hey Patrick or anyone else who may know.

google for " cavalier forum ", but you might have problems finding one as friendly as this forum. good luck

Old 07-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Administrator

i only know of one cavalier forum, and theyre a bunch of mouth kids, who brag about spamming other forums with their nonsense...they are, on most accounts, "ricers"...i had to contact legal council because of the crap that they were giving me on one forum.

i also run www.chevroletforum.com , but it is not as busy as this forum is, although it is friendly. other than that, im afraid not.

Old 07-18-2005, 11:22 PM

Yup I found www.chevroletforum.com but it was a ghost town compared to here.
Thanks for the info thou, I really appreciate it!