The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
ARMY
10.81%
AIR FORCE
43.24%
MARINES
21.62%
NAVY
16.22%
CIVILIAN
8.11%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 05:51 PM
HCF Member
Default If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

I was sitting here wondering if people would join the lilitary what branch would you join?

Old 08-12-2007, 06:00 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

You should have had a option that said "Your mother" lol.

But seriously, I can't. I don't agree with "forced peace", or "war for oil"...

Old 08-12-2007, 06:04 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?

^+1 but id go with the airforce cause i would just drop my payload and go.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:05 PM
HCF Member

i voted for the navy since i am joining the navy. though the air force would've been my first choice..unfortunately the wait until i would go to OTS was too long, so navy it is.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:07 PM
HCF Member

See, I agree with war and killing. For me thats not what stopped me from joining, I was making too much money. LOL Plus no one shoots at you when you are welding. I like it like that. I got shot at enough in high school.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:09 PM

^ i wouldnt join none. i will only fight if i beleive in the casue not becasue some president tell me i have to kill someone becasuse he wants there oil, resources and have weapon of mass destructions tht we still havnt found yet .

Old 08-12-2007, 06:35 PM
HCF Member

Air force if you are book smart, marines if you are more of a blue collar guy. I did not join because of the way they treated my father after he retired.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:55 PM
HCF Member

The way the United States government treats retired military is absolutly disgraceful. I am ashamed and I don't even have anything to do with it. I love how republicans love to say how they support the troops bla bla bla. Once the troops get home, the Republicans looks for ways to screw them over so they can save some revenue for other useless bull****. As far as which branch I would join, I wouldn't join the armed forces b/c I don't want to do Bush's dirty work. I think that the most appealing branch of the Armed Forces is the Air Force. They treat you pretty well (it looked like it from the presentation I was forced to watch in high school) and you don't get shot at.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:59 PM
HCF Member

whatever branch gets to go to frat parties instead of boot camp idk, i picked Civilian cuz i thought that meant like not the armed forces, just another civilian.

Old 08-12-2007, 07:16 PM
HCF Member

Why dont you yru the Coast Guard......same great benifits but never having to go to the middle east or AKA the sandbox. and never gone for anymore than 1 month at a time...in which is still rare.

Quick Reply: If you were gong to join the Armed Forces which branch would you join?