The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

most embarassing moment?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 01:42 PM
Default most embarassing moment?

Mine is fallin in the Rhino pit at the zoo...my family has called my rhino since then, ugghhh!

Old 10-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Default RE: most embarassing moment?

Mine was when I was in a small rental boat in the middle of the lake doing it with my girlfriend, when outa nowhere, a boat with a family starts circling us and we hear a lady say "you know what they're doin, don't ya".

Old 10-20-2005, 02:01 PM

lol funny as crap,

so did you know what you were doing?

Old 10-20-2005, 02:15 PM

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

Mine was when I was in a small rental boat in the middle of the lake doing it with my girlfriend, when outa nowhere, a boat with a family starts circling us and we hear a lady say "you know what they're doin, don't ya".
Wow that would embarrase the hell out of me. I was doin it with my girl friend and my step dad walked in. Thank god I was kneeling down on the floor (on the other side of the bed) looking for something and she was under the covers. He quickly got a clue and left. VERY embarrasing.

Jeff

Old 10-20-2005, 03:54 PM

When I still lived in AL, Chim was visiting and we started to get busy on the pull out couch in my living room. My dad (who we THOUGHT had left already) walked in and kinda caught us. Luckily we were still clothed and I wound up biting him so he'd scream in real pain (and he did) and it'd look like we were like tickling each other or wrestling. I THINK he bought it, but I'm still not sure. My dad's not an idiot. Thank god it wasn't my mother..she'd have turned the hose on us. Literally.

Old 10-20-2005, 04:03 PM

OOOOOR, it could be the time I was getting my tattoo redone in a bar (where my tattoo artist had decided to set up shop in order to boost sales; Not a bad idea considering the volume of drunk rednecks who love tattoos). Bear in mind that my gecko is very low on my hip. If you take a look at my pics in the T&C Showdown, it's visible. I had to pull my jeans halfway down my *** just to make it accessible. By this time, a crowd had gathered, including the local cops who were offering to go get me drinks. I was obviously underage (18) but they're crooked,lol. Nothing like half the local department and all their redneck cronies gathering to watch a girl with her pants down get inked.

Old 10-20-2005, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: IONyoura$$
I was getting my tattoo redone in a bar
Everyone is welcome to read this post, except Chimera!

I'd like to see that tattoo close up and personal.

Old 10-20-2005, 04:55 PM

LOL, I wouldn't let Chim see that if I were you

Old 10-20-2005, 05:03 PM

LOL, I wouldn't let Chim see that if I were you
Okay, I'll edit it.

Old 10-20-2005, 05:13 PM

OOOOOR, it could be the time I was getting my tattoo redone in a bar (where my tattoo artist had decided to set up shop in order to boost sales; Not a bad idea considering the volume of drunk rednecks who love tattoos). Bear in mind that my gecko is very low on my hip. If you take a look at my pics in the T&C Showdown, it's visible.
I stopped reading after this point

*off to the T&C thread* [8D]

Quick Reply: most embarassing moment?