The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

My room mates car

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 08:52 AM
HCF Member
Default My room mates car

2004 Pontaic GTO

Well anywho he was driving into work and was doing a lane change to make a right turn and this damm jeep stomped on her brakes and he reared ended the hell out of her. The damage done to his car is hood, both headlights, front bumper, the grills of course ( jeep had a hitch) also the core support bar behind the bumper was damage all th hell. I would also imange that the raditor is damage to seeing that there is coolant all over the engine. He just got the car like 2 weeks ago. So thats the end of a GTO untill his insurance company says something about it. Well I have to get to work I will talk to you all later.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:03 AM
formerly aryiman98civic
Default RE: My room mates car

wow that sucks. the police report is going to show that it was his fault too wont it since he rear ended the jeep? that really sucks after getting a new car and then crashing it. i hope he gets everything worked out with the insurance company.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:06 AM
HCF Member

I would think that the accident is his fault since when you rear end some1 it is usually your fault. I doubt that his car is going to get totaled b/c it is brand new and there is a good amount of damage but it doesn't sound like its enough to get the car totaled. His insurance rate will go up.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Stinky Administrator

damn that sucks hope he's ok

Old 08-31-2006, 11:41 AM
Ben

I'd call to see how the car and him are doing but he doesn't answer my phone calls anymore....I hope everything works out though is he alright?

Old 08-31-2006, 12:40 PM
HCF Member

Sucks for that roommate... he should have been watching more careful though. I would think a GTO could stop just as fast as a Jeep so he probably was looking the wrong way when he hit. He doesnt pick up your calls? DId you **** him off or something?

Old 08-31-2006, 01:45 PM
HCF Member

yea that sucks hope he is going to be ok. dang was it his fault?

Old 08-31-2006, 02:31 PM
HCF Member

that blows!!!!

Old 08-31-2006, 05:55 PM
HCF Member

did the police take a look for skid marks on the street? usually that helps for the person that hit from the back.

Old 08-31-2006, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

dude im not sure what the f*** is going on yeah the police said it was his fault, but im not sure what the police did at the accident scene cause I was at work just walking around at the time of the accident so I dont know what is going on. I also looked at his ticket that they wrote him saying failure to control when he was only going 45 in a 60mph zone. Also it says for the ticket cost a "surcharge notice" so he may end up not having to pay for the ticket. Good thing it wasnt me because I just left before like 10-20 minutes before him.

Quick Reply: My room mates car